Sign in to follow this  
Fubars

Dropping Players

Adam, can you open up the option to drop players. I really need to get rid of a few players. I know this may bring up another debate or links from old message boards, but do we drop down to a certain number or how many picks we have?

As far as I know...Adam correct me if I am wrong but you have to have enough picks to draft as many rookies as you want. So you never go over 30 players on your roster.

Yea, the way we've been doing it is that you drop down as many picks as you have or enough that you will be under the roster limit at all times(unless you choose to forfeit picks. I can open up drops, but that will also open up adds, so well just have to stay away from the adds for a while but feel free to start dropping people.

Yea, the way we've been doing it is that you drop down as many picks as you have or enough that you will be under the roster limit at all times(unless you choose to forfeit picks. I can open up drops, but that will also open up adds, so well just have to stay away from the adds for a while but feel free to start dropping people.

Thanks Smitty! :banana:

Sign in to follow this