Sign in to follow this  
Odie

Trade Help

Would you guys trade ( my team ) Jason Witten, Chris Chambers and Philip Rivers and 2 2nd rd picks this year for Jason Campbell and Tatum Bell

My Team is

Bulger

Deuce

Edge

Chad Johnson

Deion Branch

Braylon Edwards

Santonio Holmes

Scheffler

Ben Troupe

Bench

Jerrico Cotchery

Matt Jones

Rackers

Minny D

First overall pick also in this draft, which I will be taking AP.

Good or Bad trade for me?

I would take peterson first, but thats just me...

as for the trade, I don't think I would do it...

I would not do this trade. Bell is only a fill in until KJones is back (which could be the start of the season), after that he becomes a back-up RB. Even if Bell was starting the entire year I would not do this deal. Take Peterson too.

I'm not sure why you are even contemplating this trade. Campbell's a backup QB at best, and Tatum is a #3 or #4 starter. Rivers is better than Campbell. Chambers is a decent WR, despite last year. If they get Green he's a starter. And you're giving up draft picks?

Am I missing something? What are you trying to get out of this deal? :banana:

I'm not sure why you are even contemplating this trade. Campbell's a backup QB at best, and Tatum is a #3 or #4 starter. Rivers is better than Campbell. Chambers is a decent WR, despite last year. If they get Green he's a starter. And you're giving up draft picks?

Am I missing something? What are you trying to get out of this deal? :thumbsup:

I agree with this guy.

I wouldnt make this deal. Rivers is most likely a starter this year. Campbell may become a better player, but right now he will not put up starting calibre numbers in a fantasy league.

and potential will only take you so far (in my opinion). There are a lot of talented QB's who dont make the grade in the NFL and Campbell has not yet shown enough to make me think he will be a stud.

I would not even consider that trade.

Also I would draft AP over Lynch. Yes Lynch has the opportunity now, but AP is the more talented RB and will get his shot to shine sooner or later!

I would not make the trade.

With your #1 pick and two second rounders you can increase your depth and pick up the players you'll need.

AP or Lynch is a good bet...... I'm on the fence right now as to who is the better choice.

Not sure why you are even considering this trade either...horrible for you. I think I'd take Lynch over AP.

Is the trade a consideration because it frees up a lot of cap room? If so then that may be ok but you are paying a steep price for backups.