Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Global Warming.

Guest tiki_gods
Human activity is the main culprit, said researcher Corinne Le Quere, who called the finding very alarming.

Proof?

Next year this is going to happen????? :mad:

2008: Global oil production peaks between 2008 and 2018, triggering a global recession, food shortages and conflicts between nations over dwindling supplies.

2050: Large glaciers shrink by 30 to 70 percent as a quarter of the world's plant and vertebrate animal species face extinction.
:o

2080: Between 1.1 and 3.2 billion people experience water shortages and up to 600 million go hungry.
I thought they just said the glaciers will shrink 70 %, but were going to have a water shortage. :shocking:

2100: A quarter of all species of plants and land animals -- more than a million total -- are driven to extinction.
:o Over a million plants and animals become extinct??? From what, water shortages that we will supposedly have, even though there is more water than ever??? :wub:

There's apparently a very good BBC-produced rebuttle to the Al Gore movie. Haven't seen it yet but my sister has and she felt it was quite compelling.

Proof?

thats French for, "the queer"...

all i know is that is has struggled to escape 50 the past 2 days....take that global warming theory, put it in a tube and jam that sumbitch up your.... :banana:

I guess the good news in all of this is that with all those animal species becoming extinct, we'll have quite a few new bones to start the fossil fuel process over againrock-n-rollbig oil will never die :banana: