Sign in to follow this  
Guest 14 Words

Please help me condemn this horribly racist website

Guest 14 Words

I must say, even I found this website just a little bit extreme. In 2007, isn't it hard to believe that people still harbour these feelings about black people, or is there something more complex to the problem?

http://intolerant.wordpress.com/

I must say, even I found this website just a little bit extreme. In 2007, isn't it hard to believe that people still harbour these feelings about black people, or is there something more complex to the problem?

http://intolerant.wordpress.com/

The sooner you go away, the better. TIA :dunno:

Guest 14 Words

there is some funny shoit on there :pointstosky:

I agree...Some of it is very funny and true.

I found this comment from the owner of that website and I think his explanation is very revealing. Would love to hear comments from logical thinking, intelligent people. Bleeding hearts and hysterical liberals need not comment.

http://intolerant.wordpress.com/about/

If you are Black or do not possess a broad sense of humor, this blog might will offend you. It is meant to be humorously entertaining at the expense of others, which is usually what comedy is all about. If you are thin skinned, hit the next blog button and move along.

Another new makeover for the blog was in order. I hope it is to everyones satisfaction and readability. Any complaints can be directed here in a comment and I will address it as soon as possible. I am pleased with the increase in traffic based mostly on search criteria for the specific contributions this blog is making. People worldwide are looking for logical explanations of what the hell is happening to our society. Our liberal press isnt providing anything but sugar coated bullshite. Blame for racial tension is misdirected at folks like me who simply plead for responsibility and accountability. Black advocates like the excuse ridden NAACP and ACLU or the phony likes of Sharpton and Jackson and his Rainbull Coal-ition only feed more bullshite into the mix and further separate the races with false issues.

I use the word n!igger. Its a word not an emotion. This is not a violence themed site where I display Nazi swastikas and portraits of Adolph Hitler. I dont particularly care for lynching images or jokes although for the sake of tasteless humor, Im not above using it. I dont hate n1ggers. I want to save them by insisting they save themselves and shove their so called advocates aside. Excuses will never produce results. Hate is a word that is misused and misinterpreted. Simple disagreement is not hate. I hate it when I am called hateful. This is the voice of reason with some solid humor and cutting insulting truths to project the seriousness of the situation here and around the world. For the sake of the n1ggers we hope to turn the tide before the real hateful kill em all groups decide enough is enough. I dont want to see that. I want n1ggers back where they belong. I want n1ggers back in the cotton fields.

DISCUSS