Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

The clown that flew around the world with TB

Somebody should file suit against his ass and put him in jail for what he did.

His 'personal issues' take precedence over the health [it's a focking serious disease a-hole] of everyone on bored. Right.

What a douche!

Agreed. This selfish pr!ck even knew the authorities were looking for him - that's why he flew into Canada and drove to the U.S.

Congrats, you selfish pr!ck. There could be some folks on that plane who are immuno-compromised. If so adn they contracdt something, I hope they charge your axx.

If they can (and have) charge someone with AIDS for giving it to other people, then they damn sure ought to be able to charge this focker.

Oh, SNAP!!!! Here comes Captain Tripps!!!!!! It's the end of the world. :pointstosky: :(

The man told the Journal-Constitution the CDC contacted him in Rome during his honeymoon, telling him that he had to turn himself in to Italian authorities to be isolated and be treated. The CDC told him he couldn't fly aboard commercial airliners.

"I thought to myself: You're nuts. I wasn't going to do that. They told me I had been put on the no-fly list and my passport was flagged," the man said.

He told the paper he and his wife decided to sneak back into the U.S. via Canada. When he arrived back in the United States, he voluntarily went to a New York hospital, then was flown by the CDC to Atlanta. He is not facing prosecution, health officials said.

"I'm a very well-educated, successful, intelligent person," he told the paper. "This is insane to me that I have an armed guard outside my door when I've cooperated with everything other than the whole solitary-confinement-in-Italy thing. "

:pointstosky: