Sign in to follow this  
wienerpop

Denver FF auction league live draft

hi i moved to denver midseason last year on the road to a 7-7 record. but the league i ran was with a bunch of guys from my old jobs in nevada. so im hoping to set up or join an auction league here in the metro area. i know i could join an internet league but draft day drama and bidding are too much to pass up. im looking to get 10-14 person league going. i have participated in ff for nine seasons and ran my own league for seven years now. we switched over to auction draft a few years ago and found it was so much more fun than the old serpentine style. no getting stuck with the 12th pick and waiting around forever for someone to choose a second kicker in the 20th round. in auction the freee market reigns and no one can cry about who they didnt get.

in the league id like to run we have a 30 man roster and this includes defensive players. we start qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,4D in a fourteen week season with a two week playoff. through the years ive tweaked the scoring system so that any player having a great day can score about as much as another. a linebacker with 10 tackles two sacks and a fumble recovery would score 15pts a rb with two tds and 125 yds would score 17pts.

anyone interested in starting a new league with a live draft to be held on the second third or fourth preseason weekend can email me at wienerpop@gmail.com or just respond to this thread.

hi i moved to denver midseason last year on the road to a 7-7 record. but the league i ran was with a bunch of guys from my old jobs in nevada. so im hoping to set up or join an auction league here in the metro area. i know i could join an internet league but draft day drama and bidding are too much to pass up. im looking to get 10-14 person league going. i have participated in ff for nine seasons and ran my own league for seven years now. we switched over to auction draft a few years ago and found it was so much more fun than the old serpentine style. no getting stuck with the 12th pick and waiting around forever for someone to choose a second kicker in the 20th round. in auction the freee market reigns and no one can cry about who they didnt get.

in the league id like to run we have a 30 man roster and this includes defensive players. we start qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,4D in a fourteen week season with a two week playoff. through the years ive tweaked the scoring system so that any player having a great day can score about as much as another. a linebacker with 10 tackles two sacks and a fumble recovery would score 15pts a rb with two tds and 125 yds would score 17pts.

anyone interested in starting a new league with a live draft to be held on the third preseason weekend can email me at wienerpop@gmail.com or just respond to this thread.

I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING A NEW LEAGUE. I LIVE IN HIGHLANDS RANCH COLORADO. I MOVED HERE FROM HENDERSON NEVADA IN FEBRUARY. PLEASE E-MAIL AT cubs0484@netscape.com or call me at 303-721-6339. THANKS HAROLD

thats one, how a bout a few more. theres gotta be some more denver area guys out there

thats one, how a bout a few more. theres gotta be some more denver area guys out there

I'm in Fort Collins and would be interested. I would like to know about the rules, etc before I commit. Sounds like fun!

Yi -

We relocated to Denver in Jan.. Currently living in Erie.

I too would like to know about the rules, etc ...

Sent you an e-mail. Would be great to find a local league out here. Moved to Colorado in February after nearly eight years in North Carolina.

Send e-mail to kodeysdad@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Let me hi-jack this thread. I want to propose this idea to everybody on this thread. We obviously would need another 7 players, so if you've got friends here, family, etc., I would love to get set up with a local league here.

Here's the pitch:

ROCKY MOUNTAIN DYNASTY LEAGUE

12 TEAMS

3 DIVISIONS

6 PLAYOFF TEAMS: 3 DIVISION WINNERS; 3 TOP WILDCARDS

STARTING LINEUP

QB 1

RB 2

WR 2

FL 1

TE 1

PK 1

DT 1

BN 16

--------

TOTAL: 25

SCORING

PASSING: 4PT TDS, -1 FOR INT, 0.1 PT-2 YARDS

RUSHING: 6PT TDS, -1 FOR LOST FUMBLE, 0.1 PT-1 YARDS

RECEIVING: 6 PT TDS, -1 FOR LOST FUMBLE, 1 POINT PER RECEPTION, 0.1 PT-1 YARDS

2-POINT CONVERSIONS: 2 POINTS ALL

KICKING: 1 PT-EXTRA POINT, 3 PT-FG, BONUS POINT FOR FGS 50 YARDS OR OVER

DEFENSE: 1-PT FOR SACKS, INT AND FUMBLE RECOVERIES; 1 PT-UNDER 7 POINTS ALLOWED; -1 POINT FOR 20 POINTS OR MORE ALLOWED; TD: 6 POINTS; SAFETY; 2 POINTS; TDS INCLUDE FUMBLE RETURN, INT, KO AND PUNT RETURN

DRAFT OR AUCTION

DRAFT 25 ROUNDS, EVERY OTHER ROUND DRAFT ORDER IS SHUFFLED VIA USE OF PLAYING CARDS

OR

AUCTION

ROOKIE DRAFTS -- EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER

1-5 ROUNDS

(STRAIGHT FOR 1ST ROUND VIA PREVIOUS YEARS ORDER OF FINISH)

(EVERY OTHER ROUND DETERMINED SHUFFLE OF CARDS)

TRADES -- ALLOWED

WAIVER WIRE -- WEDNESDAY, ORDER DETERMINED BY CURRENT STANDINGS, WORST TO FIRST.

FREE AGENCY -- FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE AFTER THAT.

SCHEDULE -- 6 DIVISION GAMES; 7 NON-DIVISION GAMES; ALL DIVISION GAMES 1-3 AND 11-13. NON-DIVISION DURING BYE WEEKS

LINEUP DEADLINE: 5 minutes prior to player's game

ADD/DROP LOCKED START OF CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OPENS AFTER AUGUST DRAFT

TRADES LOCKED AFTER START OF WEEK 10; REOPENS NFL DRAFT WEEKEND

TRADING DRAFT PICKS ALLOWED, ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE

OFFSEASON TRADE VOIDED IF ONE OF PARTICIPANTS IN TRADE ISN'T IN LEAGUE NEXT YEAR

TIEBREAKER RULES: HEAD TO HEAD; DIVISION RECORD; COMMON OPPONENTS; TOTAL POINTS; COIN FLIP

If interested, let me know by e-mailing me at kodeysdad@yahoo.com. Thanks