Sign in to follow this  
Colbert Nation

Ron Paul for President 2008

www.ronpaul2008.com

Go to Youtube and do a Ron Paul search, see his apperances on the Daily Show with john stewart and the Bell Meir show on HBO, you can also watch his portion of the Republican debate...great great man

I highly encourage you to join his website and DONATE money, we all know even the best candidate does not have a chance without money....

www.ronpaul2008.com

Go to Youtube and do a Ron Paul search, see his apperances on the Daily Show with john stewart and the Bell Meir show on HBO, you can also watch his portion of the Republican debate...great great man

I highly encourage you to join his website and DONATE money, we all know even the best candidate does not have a chance without money....

Is the IQ Of this section so low that they have you have no opinion on the future of America? Are you smart enough to click on a link and watch a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

Is the IQ Of this section so low that they have you have no opinion on the future of America? Are you smart enough to click on a link and watch a video...

I've already donated $100, and will continue to do so.

That or one of the following:

1. They are not a Republican (let alone a Libertarian one in GOP clothing)

2. They are a Republican that prefer other candidates

3. They haven't made up their mind yet or think it's way too early to care about the election.

4. They don't vote anyway, so it doesn't matter.

5. They are so tired of the Ron Paul threads by BLS and all of his aliases that they are suffering from Ron Paul overload and actually starting to dislike the guy due to the high-pressure-saleman tactics used by his sheep (that's singular, not plural) on this bored.

That or one of the following:

1. They are not a Republican (let alone a Libertarian one in GOP clothing)

2. They are a Republican that prefer other candidates

3. They haven't made up their mind yet or think it's way too early to care about the election.

4. They don't vote anyway, so it doesn't matter.

5. They are so tired of the Ron Paul threads by BLS and all of his aliases that they are suffering from Ron Paul overload and actually starting to dislike the guy due to the high-pressure-saleman tactics used by his sheep (that's singular, not plural) on this bored.

You think all Ron Paul enthusiast are the same person? How Interesting....and stupid

I'll lighten up on the Ron Paul stuff. Word.

I only have one other alias, and if you don't know it...you ain't been paying attention.

I'll lighten up on the Ron Paul stuff. Word.

I only have one other alias, and if you don't know it...you ain't been paying attention.

Stop lieing, we are the same person....deal with it

Guest tiki_gods

Paul has my vote and fifty bucks from me. I'm in NH and will be hosting him at some point later this month. <_<

i thought of donating money, then decided i would just wait until he loses in the primaries, and donate my condolences to you suckers.

i thought of donating money, then decided i would just wait until he loses in the primaries, and donate my condolences to you suckers.

People like you are the reason the rich keep buying the presidency, you are a pathetic excuse for an American if you would rather hand the country over to another Bush (because you know the Democrats are not going to win with either a black man or a woman) than donate money to help a worthy campaign....

People like you are the reason the rich keep buying the presidency, you are a pathetic excuse for an American if you would rather hand the country over to another Bush (because you know the Democrats are not going to win with either a black man or a woman) than donate money to help a worthy campaign....

Real solid way to help convince him to rethink his lines. :P