Sign in to follow this  
The_Mad_Cats

Groundhog day

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/deka...dkshooting.html

Troubled NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones may be involved in a shooting early Monday at a DeKalb County strip club, WSB-TV reported.

Dekalb police said two groups of men got into an argument around 2:30 a.m. at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club, WSB said.

Three men say they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire.

No one was hit by bullets, but one person was scratched by flying plastic, WSB reported.

Investigators want to question Jones, a College Park native, about the incident. No charges have been filed.

Last week, Jones, a star defensive back with the Tennessee Titans, accepted a one-year suspension from the NFL after a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

"I understand my responsibilities to my teammates, the Titans and my fans and I am committed to turning my life around and being a positive member of the NFL," Jones said in a statement at the time.

Jones was suspended after 10 encounters with police and five arrests since he was drafted in 2005.

Still pending is a case in Las Vegas involving a fight and shooting at a strip club during the NBA All-Star weekend that left one person paralyzed.

i don't know if he was part of a shooting or not...

but what ever happened to that self-imposed midnight curfew??

i'm really putting the chances of Pacman playing in the NFL this year somewhere around 0.5%, and the chance of him ever playing in the NFL again probably around 20% if he keeps this sh!t up...

he just needs to get a clue and LAY LOW for a year... if you want to watch strippers all night, pay them to come to your house Pac....

i don't know if he was part of a shooting or not...

but what ever happened to that self-imposed midnight curfew??

i'm really putting the chances of Pacman playing in the NFL this year somewhere around 0.5%, and the chance of him ever playing in the NFL again probably around 20% if he keeps this sh!t up...

he just needs to get a clue and LAY LOW for a year... if you want to watch strippers all night, pay them to come to your house Pac....

Football? FOOTBALL?!?! Who gives a crap. He should be in jail. The guy is a bullet train to murdering someone very soon. This degenerate scum bag needs a 6x6, 3 hots and a cot. I think the best you can hope for at this point is that he gets his first and saves the tax payers the money.

hey, pac man hasn't been charged with anything yet! his fingerprints aren't on the gun! stop persecuting him!!!!!!!

:banana:

where's sho when you need him...