24 man rosters

1 QB

1 RB

3 WR

1 Flex (RB or WR)

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF/ST

I dont mean what do you start i mean do have roster requiments like min max numbers

for example you must have 2 qbs on your team but not more then 4...

I dont mean what do you start i mean do have roster requiments like min max numbers

for example you must have 2 qbs on your team but not more then 4...

There should be no limits on number of players per position in any league, especially a dynasty. Each owner should have the right to decide for himself how to best manage his team.

There should be no limits on number of players per position in any league, especially a dynasty. Each owner should have the right to decide for himself how to best manage his team.

Only roster requirements we have is that at all times you have minimum starting requirements including 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

No limits on how many of each position you can have. Some guys have 2 qb'S, some have 6.

Only roster requirements we have is that at all times you have minimum starting requirements including 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

No limits on how many of each position you can have. Some guys have 2 qb'S, some have 6.

Exactly, we have 32 team IDP Keeper league with 40 man rosters, plus 5 Taxi squad (Rooks & 2nd yr players). :clap:

20 Starters

1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK + 2 Flex (any positions RB, WR, TE)

1DT, 1DE, 1CB, 1S, 1LB, 1(DT or DE), 2(CB or S), 3 Flex(any) with limitation, can start only max. 3DTs, 3DEs, 4LBs, 3Ss or 3 CBs.

Drafted positions can be any number from any position as long as enough to meet minimum starter lineup each week.

i couldnt agree more

thanks

I'm against having a max number of players you can have at a position on your roster. I believe people should be able to manage their own team.

Exactly, we have 32 team IDP Keeper league with 40 man rosters, plus 5 Taxi squad (Rooks & 2nd yr players). :ninja:

20 Starters

1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK + 2 Flex (any positions RB, WR, TE)

1DT, 1DE, 1CB, 1S, 1LB, 1(DT or DE), 2(CB or S), 3 Flex(any) with limitation, can start only max. 3DTs, 3DEs, 4LBs, 3Ss or 3 CBs.

Drafted positions can be any number from any position as long as enough to meet minimum starter lineup each week.

32 team wow seems kind of hard to believe. Thats 1280 total players. We have a hard enough time getting 12 owners together for a draft. What do you do with QBs on bye weeks start a back up and hope for a injury? Or draft 2 starting QBs to screw another owner? The whole idea seems pretty crazy to me and I want no part of it.

can actually get some more responses on what people start in their dynastys and the number of players on their team?

32 team wow seems kind of hard to believe. Thats 1280 total players. We have a hard enough time getting 12 owners together for a draft. What do you do with QBs on bye weeks start a back up and hope for a injury? Or draft 2 starting QBs to screw another owner? The whole idea seems pretty crazy to me and I want no part of it.

It's been a while since this post. One thing I didn't mention earlier (my bad) is that each player can be drafted twice but not to same team. We are in 42nd round of 45 in draft and players available are few. Picks are down to late round 2007 draftees & questionable players on NFL teams. Some likely to be cut.

That's why early draft, probably will be lots of trading once Owners start setting rosters. :shocking:

Again, to answer original question - no set limits to number of players that can be drafted to a position. Some teams went big on RB's, others LB's as our scoring heavy for defensive players. Each Owner had his/her own ideas for roster so there will be a lot of "bargaining" during the season, especially in our keeper (20) where youth is a premium.

12 Team League, 30 man roster

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 TEAM DEF

2 LB

2 DL

2 DB

Tell your commish to kill the TEAM D man :mad:

IDP is da $hiiiiaaat, and I love when people do it but there is no need for a Team D when you play IDP

IDP :thumbsup: