Sign in to follow this  
bjlmonster

Am I Crazy

Guys, let me start by saying that I am a huge Carson Palmer fan and don't think I would enjoy watching football on Sundays without him on my dynasty team. Guy offering lives in Cincy and is also a huge Palmer fan. He has continually made offers and this is the best yet. Am I crazy for not doing this?

I give Palmer, Mewelde Moore, Heap

For Leinhart, Tatum Bell, Gates, 2008 Round #1 Pick

My roster

Palmer, Kitna, Stanton, Huard

McAllister, Jacobs, Norwood, Droughns, Bradshaw, Moore

Harrison, Driver, Houshy, Marshall, D. Williams, Steve Smith (NYG), Jason Hill

Heap, Winslow

Thanks in advance for your help!

take the deal

Take it. Expect huge/similar numbers from Kitna this year.

Plus, that sets you up nicely to nab Palmer again and re-trade with this guy again (unless it is keeper, and he keeps Palmer).

See Mine

take the deal. Kitna should be a top producer this year.

:dunno: Friggin Looney. I don't care if Carson Palmer is your brother, Fantasy football is not a nostalgia game (it can be if you're lucky) but it's about assembling a team with the best players possible. Palmer is a stud, but Kitna stands to have a solid year, and Leinart is the stud of the future. You get to get rid of Mewelde Moore (plus in itself) for Bell who will start for a major part of this year, and the rest is just bonus. There isn't a person alive who wouldn't take Gates for Heap straight up, and you get the killer draft pick too. This is a sweet deal, if you still have a chance....TAKE THE DEAL!

I think I will have the deal when I want it as he is a bigger Bengal homer than I am. Also, this is a dynasty league that I took Palmer in the 4th round of the initial draft 3 years ago, so I would never have to worry about QB position. Is Leinhart that type of guy in a few years I don't know. I know Kitna will be good this year, but will Stanton or Leinhart produce for me for years to come? I just don't know.

Any other thoughts?