Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Green triangles

I just boought my 2nd year of the compilier and its a great product not only am I learning a little about excel but I was the talk of my draft and now trying to defend my championship....Thanks Mike :huh:

I have what is probably a dumb question but are those little green triangles necessary in the bottom of every cell or can I turn them off. If so how do i do it?

THanks and keep up the great work....

Hi dolphindan. Congrats on the championship!

You can turn those annoying triangles off. See if I remember how...

Click on one of the cells with the triangle. A warning sign should appear beside it, which if you scroll over Excel will show you what "error" it thinks there might be. (Of course, there is no error.)

Click the down arrow and select "Error Checking Options...". Under the Rules section they are probably all checked. Uncheck the ones that we don't want Excel to mark - probably "Inconsistent formula in region" - hit OK and that should clear them out of there.

Mike That did not work but unchecking the box that says unlocked cell with formula or something similar to that worked. That should not affect anything should it? as far as prjections and all....

Thanks for the help

Won't effect a thing. It is just an Excel feature that shows info about the formula in the cell.

Mike,

One more thing, I was noticing that as I was putting in my keeper info that when I click on hte drop down arrow that it is defaulting to a blank space at the end of the list. Is this what its suppose to do or can it be fixed?

Thanks for the tool and the quick responses

William

That is something that is supposed to be fixed, but all the players are still there and they drop-off the list. Just a minor annoyance which is why it is low priority on the to-do list right now.