Sign in to follow this  
Poloc2289

Rate My 12 Man League Team!

Alright I drafted 6th in a keeper league 12 man draft. Therefore, it was slim pickings from the get-go. We are able to keep 3 players and a rookie from last year so my keeps were Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Antonio Gates, and Jay Cutler. My drafted team is as follows (with starters in bold)...

QB - Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman

RB - Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Marion Barber, Chester Taylor, Mike Bell

WR - TJ Houshmanzadeh, Donald Driver, Terry Glenn, Joe Horn, Anthony Gonzalez, Amani Toomer

TE - Antonio Gates, Bo Scaife

K - David Akers, Josh Scobee

DEF - San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers

Oh and we play with no flex position, only 3 WR's each week. So what do you guys think?

Okay here it goes:

QB-Cutler could be good down the road but may not quite be as consistant as you would like at the #1QB position.

RB-Solid with LJ and T.Henry. Good thing you got Bell b/c you never know about Shan

WR-Pretty good w/TJ and Driver and hopefully Horn or Glenn will work out. Gonzo may be good but not for a couple yrs

TE-Gates, enough said

K-basically who cares but Akers is a solid one

D/ST-Chargers are good and SF is for sure a potential sleeper this year.

Overall all I would say you did a pretty good job and as long as a couple of players play to potential you should have a playoff team with potential to make it to the show.

Good Luck,

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=278489

I agree. This team should compete for the playoffs. Only queston mark for me is at QB. Cutler isn't a bad #2 type guy or matchups guy but I would of tried to grab a backup better than Grossman. Your RB's and WR's are both pretty solid and you got the best TE in football.

Alright I drafted 6th in a keeper league 12 man draft. Therefore, it was slim pickings from the get-go. We are able to keep 3 players and a rookie from last year so my keeps were Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Antonio Gates, and Jay Cutler. My drafted team is as follows (with starters in bold)...

WR - TJ Houshmanzadeh, Donald Driver, Terry Glenn, Joe Horn, Anthony Gonzalez, Amani Toomer

Oh and we play with no flex position, only 3 WR's each week. So what do you guys think?

I like your team for the most part. You are week at QB and that is the only concern. Also, you do not need two TE's Gates is money and keep one kicker Akers.

You should compete for the championship.

Jay Cutler is promising. I'm curious to see who was still available when you took him though. Grossman is ok for backup I guess. He had a few great games last year.... and a few putrid ones. Overall: C-

For twelve teams here, this is simply amazing. Good job on handcuffing Mike Bell. You have great depth with Barber. Overall: A-

You have 3 possible starting wideouts here with TJ, Don, and Glenn, but after that its slim pickings. Lets hope you don't run into a situation where you need to call Horn up. Overall: B

Best TE in the league, if you got him in the 4th or later, you did a good job. Overall: A+

They're kickers, who knows what's gonna happen. No rating here.

A great starting defense. Can't go wrong with SD. San Fran is a questionable backup, I would have been more inclined to look towards Oakland. Overall: B

Overall: B+

Rate mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=278571

QB - Jay Cutler, Rex Grossman Only area that could need attention. At the very least possibly a better backup than Rex?

RB - Larry Johnson, Travis Henry, Marion Barber, Chester Taylor, Mike Bell Excellent. You have a beautiful group of RBs.

WR - TJ Houshmanzadeh, Donald Driver, Terry Glenn, Joe Horn, Anthony Gonzalez, Amani Toomer Also excellent. Driver will have a solid season, so will TJ especially in the first half with Henry out.

TE - Antonio Gates, Bo Scaife Can't ask for more than Gates.

DEF - San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers Chargers are set to be a great defense this year

In all honesty you should probably only lose maybe 2 games the entire season, barring any injuries. I would try to perhaps package a non-LJ non-Henry RB and one of your non-starting WRs to get a solid backup. You probably could get someone like Trent Green very cheap, and he would be able to put up decent numbers should Cutler behave like the young player he is.

Check mine please: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=278621

Your team is very solid. Great RB and WR corp also the best TE. You have to hope cutler takes off this year because if it were my team, I would not rely on Grossman. nice job. thanks for the help on mine.