Sign in to follow this  
bonkbonk

Can Keep 3

12 team TD heavy 3 keeper, cant keep anyone drafted in first 3 rounds. Normal line up. There is not much left at RB after round 2, so RB are very important. My impressive RB and what round it well cost me to keep them and there rough ADP:

Michael Robinson - 11th - 16.3 - Seems like im losing here, but i dont trust Gore to last a whole season

Vernand Morency - 10th - 9.5 - He should start but i dont think hell hold on to the job with Brandon Jackson there.

Ladel Betts - 7th - 7.11 - Portis is still hurting and Betts showed he can play last year.

Now i could not keep one of those guys and keep Romo for a 12th, and thats good vaule too.

or not keep anyone.....little help please.

I know Betts is the back-up but I like him here. With all of Portis's problems as of late, Betts will probably get the short yardage TDs as well as significant playing time. He could go earlier than the 7th IMO and that makes him the best value.

I would keep Romo and maybe Betts depending on how much you like him. There is no point to keeping Robinson since you could just draft him again later than you can keep him. If you can keep 3 you might as well keep Morency too, you can always drop him if he stays hurt or isn't going to play.

Romo and "No Mo" there is nobody else worth keeping.

If I read your question correctly, you have to choose between Romo and one of these backs. Right?

In that case go with Romo. I couldn't be bothered with any of the RB's you mentioned. If Portis was out Betts would be an option, but at this moment that would be a gamble.