Sign in to follow this  
sam70369

Your opinion?

I just finished up my draft.. its the first time my friends and I are doing a league for money. It's a normal Yahoo league with 10 teams. Some people knew what they were doing, some had no clue at all.

Here's my team

QB-Donovan McNabb

RB-Joseph Addai

RB-Laurence Maroney

WR-Lee Evans

WR-Andre Johnson

WR-Laveraneus Coles

TE-Antonio Gates

K-Jeff Wilkins

DEF-Denver

Bench

Edgerrin James

Ronnie Brown

Mark Clayton

Jason Witten

Greg Jennings

Jason Campbell (Had to get one Redskin on my team)

Edge and Ronnie Brown were still available in the later rounds, and I just couldn't pass on them. Hopefully I can trade one of them for a better WR, my WR corps is definitely my weakness. Overall, how do you all think I did? Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It's a good team overall - but yes, WR is your weakest point. Depending on how your scoring system is, you could probably trade one of your RBs' for a better WR. Then ride it out and watch the waiver wire closely in the first few weeks of the season.

I would suggest riding that team for 2-3 weeks and seeing what happens, and make a trade offer after then.

Yeah I stopped paying attention when I saw that you had Addai, Maroney, Brown, and Edge.

Addai is at least a Top 7 pick. Maroney is a first rounder. Brown is an early-mid second rounder. Edge is a mid-late second rounder.

Obviously there's guys in your league that have no idea what's going on. I think they won't know what's going on midway though the season.

Find your weakness a few weeks in the season then pull a deal with one of ur super smart friends

Nice RB's but if you had to have a Redskin maybe Moss, Portis, or Cooley.

Maybe see if you can trade a R Brown for a TJ Housh or Roy Williams or take a chance on Calvin Johnson.