LJ(ONCE HE SIGNS)

FG

SO THAT WILL LEAVE ME WITH EITHER

ADDAI(CONCERN WITH PEYTON THWORING AT THE GL-LOSS OF TARIK

ALEXANDER(FOOT/AGE)

WESTBROOK(KNEE)

AND IM CONSIDERING HENRY-I THINK HE HAS THE MOST UPSIDE

WHO YOU GUYS LIKING AND WHY?

All hace a downside that is a concern. With that I look at who has the best chance of a monster season. I like Alexander, foot and all. He came back from the foot last year and played pretty well. If he is at 80% then I would roll the dice with him. He is the only one there, IMHO, that has a chance for 15-20 tds.

The total yards are probably close. In our league, we have a 3 pts bonus for 125+ yards receiving or rushing. Westbrook would most likely not receive any bonus points because he gets 75 yards rushing and 50 receiving.

All hace a downside that is a concern. With that I look at who has the best chance of a monster season. I like Alexander, foot and all. He came back from the foot last year and played pretty well. If he is at 80% then I would roll the dice with him. He is the only one there, IMHO, that has a chance for 15-20 tds.

The total yards are probably close. In our league, we have a 3 pts bonus for 125+ yards receiving or rushing. Westbrook would most likely not receive any bonus points because he gets 75 yards rushing and 50 receiving.

Agreed, in a redraft I go SA. I like SA ahead of Gore in a redraft too.

LT

SJax

LJ

SA

Addai

Gore

Rudi

Henry

FWP

Westy

top 10 :bandana:

I like Addai here. He is one of the best offenses in the NFL and has virtually no one scratching at his heals for playing time. I actually drafted Addai at the 5 spot in a previous draft a week ago in a money league.

I agree on picking Addai. I avoid Westbrook like the plague, too many injury concerns. Addai is young, hungry, capable and on an incredible offense that will be spread out trying to prevent the pass. Denver is too unpredictable and you never know how much action M Bell will get. I like Henry but not that much. I'd go Addai.

Please see mine, thanks.