2.4 WR: Chad Johnson

3.9 WR: TJ Housh

4.4 TE: Antonio Gates

5.9 RB: Deangelo Williams

6.4 RB: Marion Barber

7.9 WR: Vincent Jackson

8.4 QB: Tony Romo

What do you think so far.....

I hate not picking an RB in either the second or third rounds, but people were just gobbling them up. Should I have gone for a Chester Taylor type as RB4 in the 7th round or do you like the WR 3 there?

Also how bad is it for me on the bengals off week, was that the worst idea ever?

1.9 RB: Rudi Johnson

2.4 WR: Chad Johnson

3.9 WR: TJ Housh

4.4 TE: Antonio Gates

5.9 RB: Deangelo Williams

6.4 RB: Marion Barber

7.9 WR: Vincent Jackson

8.4 QB: Tony Romo

What do you think so far.....

I hate not picking an RB in either the second or third rounds, but people were just gobbling them up. Should I have gone for a Chester Taylor type as RB4 in the 7th round or do you like the WR 3 there?

Also how bad is it for me on the bengals off week, was that the worst idea ever?

you might get by if it's a points league, but HTH leagues, you're focked on the Bengals bye week. Good thing this is just a mock

you might get by if it's a points league, but HTH leagues, you're focked on the Bengals bye week. Good thing this is just a mock

Is it really that bad though in HTH? I mean, yes Bengals bye week, that's a loss, but do we see the makings of a playoff team?

My concern would be what happens the week(s) that the Bengals struggle offensively...and how often do all three stars on the team shine? You're pretty well covered to get THE star for the week...but thinking the other two will be under performing on most weeks...just my thoughts...

My concern would be what happens the week(s) that the Bengals struggle offensively...and how often do all three stars on the team shine? You're pretty well covered to get THE star for the week...but thinking the other two will be under performing on most weeks...just my thoughts...

He's right.

and a lot of these player's production is linked to the fate of one man: Carson Palmer.

if he gets hurt, or if cinci has a bad game, you are a guaranteed loser.

My rule of thumb is: never have more than two people from the same team as your starters.

I made that mistake one year when I had Westbrook, McNabb and Terrell Owens on the same team. McNabb feuded with Owens, Owens was suspended. McNabb got hurt and my season was done not even halfway through the year. And there was no trade I could make to turn it around either.