Sign in to follow this  
onejayhawk

This year's Jericho Cotchery

Colston is too high a standard. Most listings didnt even bother with him.

Cotchery was deep depth that moved up the charts and got starter minutes. Who is doing that this season? James Jones?

J

Yeah, i think James Jones has at least a chance to make some noise this year. I'd like to say Laurent Robinson as well, but not with Harrington as his QB.

I'd say Roydell Williams.

From everything I've heard/read from Titans' camp, he's supposedly been great (and consistently so) all offseason and seems to have entrenched himself in the starting lineup -- probably as the #2 WR behind Brandon Jones.

how about Brandon Jackson with Denver? I've heard talk that he'll beat out Rod Smith, and if Cutler passes well, that could translate to some nice numbers for Jackson, esp. since Javon Walker will be drawing the double coverage.

how about Brandon Jackson with Denver? I've heard talk that he'll beat out Rod Smith, and if Cutler passes well, that could translate to some nice numbers for Jackson, esp. since Javon Walker will be drawing the double coverage.

umm..there's a Brandon Marshall and a Brandon Stockely on Denver.....Brandon Jackson is a rb for the Pack....

Get your Brandons straight man!!!! :banana:

umm..there's a Brandon Marshall and a Brandon Stockely on Denver.....Brandon Jackson is a rb for the Pack....

Get your Brandons straight man!!!! :banana:

hahaha i wasn't completely positive i had the right name... yeah it's brandon marshall i meant.. thanks :dunno:

Get your Brandons straight man!!!! :overhead:

Dude. Brandon is such a stripper name. Why bother.:cheers:

Marshall is a bit to far up depth chart to qualify.

Laurent Robinson and Roydell Williams are more like it.

BTW, what's wrong with Harrington at QB? He'll be better than Vick, at least for the WRs.

J

I think the Gonzales kid out of Ohio State that got drafted by Indy is a pretty good candidate for getting a bunch of balls thrown his way, by the very nature of the offense. He is the natural fit as the slot receiver, something he did very effectively in college. I am not saying he is going to be the 2005 version of Stokley, but he has a chance to be a 60 reception, 650 yard guy.

I vote Roscoe Parrish - I'm a Bills homer but, I'm tired of hearing this kid is too small - He can play let him line up at WR2 couldn' be worse than Peerless Price (lowest YPC) in 8 years for a WR2 in THE WHOLE NFL.