Sign in to follow this  
TexansWinSB

Which 5 Players would you...

Which five players would you rather start with in a 10 Team, 4 (5 if you give up your first rd draft pick) Keeper league? It is a PPR league with the rest of the scoring being pretty standard.

Shaun Alexander

Brian Westbrook

One of Cadillac Williams or Deuce McAllister

Chad Johnson

Reggie Wayne

OR

Shaun Alexander

Brian Westbrook

Willie Parker

One of Chad Johnson or Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

So basically, an owner has offered me his Parker/Andre Johnson for my Caddy/Wayne or CJohnson.

Remember, it is a keeper league and I am becoming concerned with SA's durability and line. I want some of your opinions as to whether trading for Parker right now is wise to replace SA in the next year or two or if sticking with Caddy or Deuce and the better WR corps is the move to make.

Opinions please!

You have to do this. It basically comes down to who would you rather have - Parker or CJ/Wayne. Parker is a top 7-8 pick, CJ/Wayne are top 25. Caddy /McCallister is not worth keeping to just keep one of the other WRs. Take Parker, especially since Westbrook is such an injury risk!

also, i would be getting andre johnson with parker to replace either whichever out of wayne and CJ i would be getting rid of.

just clarifying in the case there was any confusion.

I would try and get parker and A Johnson, because that would give you 3 good backs, and i guarentee you wont be keeping SA next year, this is his last productive year in the league(if he even produces this year) A johnson is a gamble though.

I'm not a big fan of Parker (knee, supposed to throw more) this year and Caddy can't be as bad as he was last year, hes bound to improve. I'd stay put.

Caddy is terrible! He is not a good RB in the NFL at ALL!!!! He is a slashing RB that lacks the power, quick thinking, and O-Line with ability to open holes. TAKE WILLIE PARKER AND HOPE HE STAYS HEALTHY, NOT TO MENTION HE WILL RACK YOU UP SOME POINTS IF YOU ARE IN A PPR LEAGUE. DROP WAYNE AND KEEP OCHO CINCO

I would take Parker, but I think it's really close. With those 3 backs you have a solid solid core, and depth to get you through inevitbale injuries/byes. You don't suffer too much at WR. (I think the drop at WR is less than at RB, however it's more likely to impact your starting lineup week-to-week, hence why the decision is close. In the end, I think b/c players don't stay 100% healthy, you take Willie).