Sign in to follow this  
doobious

Gore,Addai,LJ?

I'm in a 16 team league this year. My draft is coming up in less then a week and I have the 4th overall pick. I'm pretty sure that after the first 3 picks LT, S Jax and possibly SA would be gone. If any of these backs are still on the board I'm going to pick one of them. If not, who should I go with? I'm leaning towards Addai. I really don't like the idea of picking a QB, but should it be considered?

SA probably wont be off the board, and you definently shouldnt take him, take either Addai or gore, depending on which one falls to you and let LJ slide by.

I bet gore goes 3rd and he wont even be an option.

I would go w/Gore. The 49er offense will run through him. LJ has no support on offense, teams will be able to key in on him more. This will be Addai's first year shouldering the full load in a pass happy offense.

I would rate them as

1. LT

2. SJax

3. Gore

4. SA

If Gore falls to you grab him. If not I'd take SA. LJ hasnt signed yet and the O-line is suspect. I am unsure if Addai can last the whole season.

Take Addai. I was going to but then LJ fell to me at sixth and I took him instead. Not a minute goes by that I don't feel like pulling my hair out. :angry:

I have the exact same dilemma (at 1.03 since I'm not considering SA) coming up and I'm taking Addai. I like his high powered offense.

Man, this is killing me. 5 more days until the draft and I'm still undecided. There are so many pros and cons for RB's after LT and SJax. LJ just signed a 6 year deal, but I'm still worried about drafting him. SA and Gore are still an attractive option if available, but there is something about Addai I like. I had him last year and he would've been a dream come true if he wasn't sharing the load with Rhodes. Now that he's shouldering the load, all I can think about is that 5 TD game he had late last season. Plus he's on a high powered offense where as everyone in the world has to respect. Well I think I just made up my mind.