Sign in to follow this  
4'emScore'em

Rate my draft

Rate my team; leave a link and I will return the favor. Details as follows: 14 teams, 18 man rosters. Drafting from the #13 slot, third round reversal format. .5pt per reception for RBs, 1pt per reception for WR/TE, 6pts for TDs including passing TDs. Starting requirements: 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1 Flex (WR/TE/RB), 1 TE, 1K, 1 Def. Roster is as follows:

QB: Hasselbeck, Grossman

RB: Lynch, Jamal Lewis, Morency, Brian Leonard, Snelling

WR: Steve Smith (CAR), Chad Johnson, Branch, Muhammad, Chris Henry, Roby

TE: Winslow, Shiancoe

K: Mare

Def: Oakland, Tennessee

Again, leave a link with your critique and I shall return the favor.

Guest perch44

you are hurting at RB - BIG TIME!, other than that, pretty decent team. try to trade a couple of your wideouts for a decent number 2 or 3 RB.

Rate my team; leave a link and I will return the favor. Details as follows: 14 teams, 18 man rosters. Drafting from the #13 slot, third round reversal format. .5pt per reception for RBs, 1pt per reception for WR/TE, 6pts for TDs including passing TDs. Starting requirements: 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1 Flex (WR/TE/RB), 1 TE, 1K, 1 Def. Roster is as follows:

QB: Hasselbeck, Grossman

RB: Lynch, Jamal Lewis, Morency, Brian Leonard, Snelling

WR: Steve Smith (CAR), Chad Johnson, Branch, Muhammad, Chris Henry, Roby

TE: Winslow, Shiancoe

K: Mare

Def: Oakland, Tennessee

Again, leave a link with your critique and I shall return the favor.

Yeah your RB's are hurting. And I'm sure in a 14 teamer there isn't much on the WW. Look for someone in your league that is in a pinch at WR. I'm sure you can get an upgrade at RB dealing one of your WR's. I would start with Branch first, then work my way up. Though I wouldn't want to part with CJ or Smith. If it does come down to dealing CJ or Smith make sure you're well compensated.

I do like Chad and Smith in a PPR league. I could forgive your RBs if you had a great starting QB.

During the year, RBs get injured and somebody comes up out of nowhere and is successful. Find this guy and get him early.

Good luck.

Your weak spot is definitely in the RB are, BUT those 2 can still put up decent enough numbers to get you through a winning season. Your WR's are great, I would definitely try to trade Branch and maybe one of your RB's for a better RB.

I'm not sure about your defenses either. Oakland can play good, but remember they're in a division with San Diego and Denver. Other than that, you have a good QB and some great WR's.

It's probably a good team for a 14 team league!

Like the other posters, I think your running backs are weak, without any depth at all. However, if Lynch does indeed become the feature back (holding off A-Train) and if Lewis can rejuvenate his career (although in Cleveland), I think you can still get by. There are a lot of "ifs" in your group of RB's, but...

You have a stellar group of WR's! Smith and Johnson are obviously top notch, but even your WR3 and WR4 are excellent mid-round choices (Branch and Muhammad). Though most likely not needed, barring injury, but I think Chris Henry can be a threat after serving his suspension.

I like Hasselbeck at QB. If Shaun Alexander returns to form, he'll only help Hasselbeck's numbers. Grossman plays for a run-heavy, defense-led team and has showed inconsistency, but as a Bye week filler, you should be fine.

Kicker and Tight Ends will get the job done.

Though Oakland plays a fairly tough schedule (own division has Denver and SD), I think their defense could turn out really well for you.

Overall, good job!!!

i think considering your 14 team format, you drafted well. I like your wrs, and somehow you got maroney. I agree you could use rb help, but please at 14 teamer you gotta give somewhere.

Thanks for helping with mine already.

good luck.