Sign in to follow this  
mackgeescott

Wayne & Brown for Westbrook & Ward?

Had this offer sent my way today keep in mind our league is a PPR league with WR/RB’s getting 1 pt for every five yards REC and RB’s getting 1 pt for every 10 yards RSH. So this makes WR’s & all purpose backs worth a lot more than normal..

I’m getting:

R. Wayne

R. Brown

I’m losing:

B. Westbrook

J. Galloway OR H. Ward (I choose which one)

My RB/WR pre trade:

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Ahman Green

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Roy Williams

Javon Walker

Hines Ward

Joey Galloway

Jerry Porter

My RB/WR post trade:

Steven Jackson

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Reggie Wayne

Roy Williams

Javon Walker

Hines Ward or Joey Galloway

We start 1 RB 2 WR with two flex spots RB/WR & WR/TE. Do ya'll think I should pull the trigger or sit tight? If I do decide to do it should I give Ward or Galloway??

Do it!!!! Ward and Joey are equal to me. Wouldn't matter one way or the other. I would let Ward lose if it were me.

Had this offer sent my way today keep in mind our league is a PPR league with WR/RB’s getting 1 pt for every five yards REC and RB’s getting 1 pt for every 10 yards RSH. So this makes WR’s & all purpose backs worth a lot more than normal..

I’m getting:

R. Wayne

R. Brown

I’m losing:

B. Westbrook

J. Galloway OR H. Ward (I choose which one)

My RB/WR pre trade:

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Ahman Green

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Roy Williams

Javon Walker

Hines Ward

Joey Galloway

Jerry Porter

My RB/WR post trade:

Steven Jackson

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Kevin Jones

Reggie Wayne

Roy Williams

Javon Walker

Hines Ward or Joey Galloway

We start 1 RB 2 WR with two flex spots RB/WR & WR/TE. Do ya'll think I should pull the trigger or sit tight? If I do decide to do it should I give Ward or Galloway??

I wouldn't give up Westbrook for Brown, which is essentially what it boils down to. While I wouldn't call Brown a bum, I have to agree with the sentiments of the person who posted so as this offer is borderline insulting.

Your help here is greatly appreciated:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=281296

Guest _my_2_cents_

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat. Westbrook scares the hell out of me with that knee, and Brown is going to be the man in MIA. You get Wayne, who is a top 5 (some would argue top 3) WR whereas Ward has quickly fallen off the map in fantasy. If you got points for blocking, being a class act and playing with more heart than anyone in the NFL, Ward is your man. If production is what you're after, get Wayne.

And in this format with receivers getting 1/.05 you get RIDICULOUS production out of them making Wayne the more important component here with his 1300+ yds and .

Some might argue that Westbrook's receptions make him the ultimate RB for this system and they are on target - but can he play 16 games?

Man - with the scoring system it's a hard call, but I'd lean towards the Brown/Wayne side of this. I am very high on Wayne this year, and despite owning Westbrook in a PPR league, he still scares the hell out of me. And if McNabb goes down again this year, there's no Garcia to make a smooth transition.

Tough call - you really can't lose either way, but where Westbrook >> Brown, Wayne >>>>> Ward at this stage of their careers.