Sign in to follow this  
jared7683

Trade for Steve Smith

10 man league, standard scoring, no ppr, start 2 wrs 2 rbs and a flex (te,wr,or rb)

my team

bulger/delhomme

LJ, Travis Henry, Edge, Deuce Mcallister, Fred Taylor, Ladell Betts, Brandon Jackson

Roy Williams, Javon Walker, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson

Ben Watson

Green Bay/Broncos D

Matt Stover

I have the guy biting on Deuce and Andre for Steve Smith...Only reason I'm doing this is I have massive depth at RB and lack a playmaker WR..

Good trade on my behalf??

10 man league, standard scoring, no ppr, start 2 wrs 2 rbs and a flex (te,wr,or rb)

my team

bulger/delhomme

LJ, Travis Henry, Edge, Deuce Mcallister, Fred Taylor, Ladell Betts, Brandon Jackson

Roy Williams, Javon Walker, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson

Ben Watson

Green Bay/Broncos D

Matt Stover

I have the guy biting on Deuce and Andre for Steve Smith...Only reason I'm doing this is I have massive depth at RB and lack a playmaker WR..

Good trade on my behalf??

What rb are you getting in the deal?

Do it. You have plenty of depth at running back and Smith will help you. Although I'm a bit higher than most on Jaon Walker. Roy Williams' season depends on if the Lions o-line can keep Kitna off his back -- not a great probability.

I think that sounds great for you too. You've got mega-depth at RB so to trade your FOURTH string RB and land a #1 WR would be a huge upgrade. Are there any decent WR's available on waivers you could add considering you'd be gaining a roster spot?

Thanks for seeing mine.

definetly have enough depth at RB and not that your WR are bad but hey we are talking about Steve Smith!! I say pull the trigger

In a heartbeat- As I was going over your roster,before reading your question, I was thinking that all you needed was an upgrade at WR...Absolutely no reason not to.

I would do that deal no question (though how the heck did Henry get all the way back to you in the second round? - big WR run, I'd assume, but even so, he's very good value at 2.08/09 in standard scoring...). Anyway, you've got 4 or 5 startable backs depending on some of the job choices, so trading 1 of them while keeping solid backups and your top 2 RBs while picking up an unquestionable WR1 for a lesser player is a no-brainer. Congrats on a very solid draft.

I agree - pull the trigger and don't look back. Your RB depth is abundant.

Please see mine -- I too am being offered Steve Smith (just wish I had as much depth at RB as you do...)