Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Does anybody still play poker online?

I mean...real money.

I still play some at FullTilt. I'll keep a few bucks in that account and use it once or twice a week to play a SNG. For the most part, I've been playing home games about once a month.

I just signed up with Bodog. So far I like it, the players seem pretty weak. As for tournies, the guarantied money often surpasses the amount of people buying in so its like extra money in to prize pool. In my first tourny I got 21st of of 153, 3 out of the money.

If you decide to sign up, tell me so I can refer you, i'll get 10% of what you sign up with :rolleyes:

Absolute. Thinking about checking out bodog, heard the players are weak.

Been playing at pitbull. Not much traffic and slow, but able to turn a free 60 into about 190 at the moment :) .....down from 285. :)

I just signed up with Bodog. So far I like it, the players seem pretty weak. As for tournies, the guarantied money often surpasses the amount of people buying in so its like extra money in to prize pool. In my first tourny I got 21st of of 153, 3 out of the money.

If you decide to sign up, tell me so I can refer you, i'll get 10% of what you sign up with :doublethumbsup:

Same here. I've been at Bodog for a couple of years, and you can get great value from the guaranteed tournaments. I will also be happy to refer you if you wish. :nono: