Sign in to follow this  
J5

Give me your thoughts on my team

12 team 2 player keeper league. Standard scoring, all td's 6 pts. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 k, 1 def

I took Turner a little early probably 8.1 but didn't know if he would make it back to me at the end of the 9th. I also didn't need the 3 qb's but they were the best value on the board. I think I could use another wr and rb.

Qb: Palmer/Romo/Hasselbeck

Rb: LT/LJ/F. Taylor/C. Brown/Turner

Wr: Driver/Buress/S. Moss/R. Brown/V. Davis

K: Hanson

Def: Dallas/GB

12 team 2 player keeper league. Standard scoring, all td's 6 pts. Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 k, 1 def

I took Turner a little early probably 8.1 but didn't know if he would make it back to me at the end of the 9th. I also didn't need the 3 qb's but they were the best value on the board. I think I could use another wr and rb.

LT and LJ? W/Carson Palmer?! Wow. I'm nervous about LJ as a #1 RB, but as a #2 he looks REAL nice. Your recievers are a little thin. I'd probably try to move Hasselback for an upgrade there.

VERY NICE.

QB and RB are tight.

I would bench Burress most weeks though. R. Brown will have a great year, and you can wait and see on Davis, by week 4 you'll know if he's a starter on your team. You may be able to upgrade at WR for like a Lee Evans or Andre Johnson if you package Burress with one of your backup QB's. Actually Romo should be a starter in a 12 teamer.

Please advise:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=282120

LT and LJ huh... would be hard to find a better combination of RB's anywhere else in your league.. Then you go out and grab the #2 fantasy QB, and surround him with a solid core of recievers.. For being a 12 team league, I think you had an exceptional draft, and should be a top contender for your championship

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=281922