Sign in to follow this  
FFK

RBs win FF leauges right? well ur going to hate my team!

No PPR, start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, Flex RB/WR, TE, K, D/ST

Draft strategy coming in was to take 3 RBs in the first 3 rounds......... yeah everything got thrown out once Peyton fell to me in the second

So i could be in trouble but im excited to see how this team plays, what you guys think? Worst comes to worst Peyton goes on the trade block.

1.6 Addai

2.5 Peyton Manning

3.6 Holt (Wayne was availible now i wish i would have taken him!)

4.5 ROY Williams

5.6 MBIII

6.5 Ahman

7.6 Chambers

8.5 Terry Glenn

9.6 Foster

10.5 Devery Henderson

11.6 Romo

12.5 Crumpler

13.6 Broncos D/ST

14.5 APeterson (Chi)

15.6 Dallas Clark

16.5 Dwayne Jarrett

17.6 Elam

Leave link, ill answer yours

bump... a lil insight would be cool

personally, i love having RB's on my team, the more the merrier.....I know what you mean about peyton falling to you, it almost happened to me..i think you have a solid team, except at RB...you might be forced to put peyton on the trading block, but if you have to, take it to the bank and land a top RB to go with addei (who I love for this year)

I wouldn't sweat this at all - grabbing Ahman and Foster gives you some veterans to pair with Addai, and MBIII will be solid enough for bye weeks and the occasional matchup. You drafted Manning because you thought he was a difference-maker; if you are right, your RBs will be fine. If you are wrong, you will lose. Your late RB draft choices are good enough so that you will win and lose by Manning this year. Good luck to you - you should be fine all year.

bump

You guys are right i will live and die by peyton, which isnt a bad deal but he is still dispensible if i want to go in a different direction.

Ahman in 6................ Your team depends on how many people are in the league i guess.

Ahman in 6................ Your team depends on how many people are in the league i guess.

10 team redraft, No PPR.

Are you saying Ahman was a steal in the 6th or what? His ADP was right around there for a 10 teamer.

If anyone else has insight it would be cool.

Leave link, ill answer yours

I like this team a lot.... I think Ahman will surprise a lot of ppl this year (has looked really good so far in preseason)

All this news about Holt's knee makes me a little weary of using him as ur #1, but you still have Roy who should put up solid numbers. Not bad at all.

Thanks for answering mine.

Thank you guys, got nothing but good responses so far which I am a little suprised about. Theres got to be someone who hates this team haha thats just what I thought everyone was going to say when i posted this

i hear ya ... i'm in a 14 team PPR league this year and i went

R. Bush 1.9

Chad Johnson 2nd

R Wayne

M Colston

then

D. Williams Car.

Jamal Lewis.

backs are weak but im not too disappointed. If DeAngelo does well i'm pretty good.

2rb/2wr/flex

Manning at 2:5? You had to take him there even in a 10 man league. Trade him for another stud RB and land a Romo or Kitna and you will be happy. The only problem is the rest of the league doesn't value Manning as much as stud backs. See mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=3248016

Yup, im going to give it a few weeks into the season then i will have a fair view of what moves i need to make but I am always a sucker for a good trade so im sure i will shake this team up a bit by mid-season