Sign in to follow this  
capmeo

Please Rate my Team-4th pick in a 12 team

REDRAFT LEAGUE

Standard scoring with:

4 pts passing TD

6 pts Rush/Rec TD

1 PPR

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1K, and 1 D with 1 flex (RB,WR,TE)

I had the 4th pick in a 12 team league.

QBs: Drew Brees, M.Schaub

RBs: F. Gore/C.Benson/C.Portis/W.Dunn

WRs: T. Owens/D.Branch/V.Jackson/Calvin Johnson/Santonio Holmes

TE: O.Daniels/B.Scaife

D: Denver/Minnesota

K: O. Mare

Not bad for 12 team...good, solid rb's...big upside on your wr's. solid qb's...You have a good shot to do well this year...check out my post, thanks

That's a very solid team. The only problem I have with it is the WR's. I mean they're good, but it seemed you took a chance on a lot of risk/reward players. Calvin Johnson could have a big year, but he might not. Vincent Jackson has been hyped up, but he may not live up to it. Santonio Holmes is primed for a bigger year, but it's only his second year in the league. But overall, a very good, solid team

That's a very solid team. The only problem I have with it is the WR's. I mean they're good, but it seemed you took a chance on a lot of risk/reward players. Calvin Johnson could have a big year, but he might not. Vincent Jackson has been hyped up, but he may not live up to it. Santonio Holmes is primed for a bigger year, but it's only his second year in the league. But overall, a very good, solid team

Thanks, hopefully at least one of my WR's breaks out

i think your team is great. The only risk is two rookie WR's, but those guys seem to be solid. Good luck to you.

Thanks, hopefully at least one of my WR's breaks out

That's what everyone said last year and I took Portis in two leagues. One league at the beginning of the 2nd round and the other at the end of the 2nd round. Good luck with the headaches he will cause you. Betts will get his share of carries even if Portis is 100%.