LJ, Portis, Deuce, AP (MIN), Turner, Leonard

SS, TJ, S.Moss, Welker

V.Davis

His team:

Brees

LT, Jacobs, Betts, Buckhalter

Wayne, D.Henderson, Porter, J.Jones, Northcut

O.Daniels

OK, so as you can see I want Betts, he wants Turner. BUT he won't do a straight up deal b/c he says Betts is a decent flex player while Turner is strictly backup (which I tend to agree).

I was going to offer:

Deuce, Turner, S.Moss

FOR

Jacobs, Betts, D.Henderson.

I get insurance for Portis, slight upgrade with Jacobs over Deuce, but downgrade at WR from S.Moss to Henderson. But his WRs suck, so this would entice him to do it I think...

What do you guys think?

I already replied to yours, and you to mine, but I would appreciate you look at the new question I asked. I'd like the perspective of a Texans fan. :thumbsdown:

I would agree to do it, I think the upside for you is better. Henderson might surprise you since the Saints will post huge stats (if Henderson keeps his job).

I think Santana Moss can be replaced.

---

Thx for already answering mine

It's a fair trade, but it does favor you slightly. If he goes for it it will be a great move on your part. As far as Moss, you know how FF goes. There will be some WRs who step out of the shadows and put up good numbers. You can afford to take chances with your lower end WRs.

See sig for my link.

that deal would be great for you bro. he`s getting an upgrade, you get what you want and best of all you`re dealing from your strenght. WR`s all over the place. You are right about my squad, boom or bust. either all breakout or all busted. good luck this season

Thanks for the comment to mine.

I would say pull the trigger in a heartbeat. Jacobs is a definite upgrade as he well get the bulk of the carries every week, and you MUST handcuff Betts if you have portis. As for parting with Moss, don't even think twice. Every year there are 2 or 3 or 4 WR's who come out of nowhere on the waivers (i.e. Colston lat year) besides, with Joe Horn out of the picture & NO's high powered O Henderson may not be a horrible option.

My team:

Big Ben, Garrard

LJ, Portis, Deuce, AP (MIN), Turner, Leonard

SS, TJ, S.Moss, Welker

V.Davis

His team:

Brees

LT, Jacobs, Betts, Buckhalter

Wayne, D.Henderson, Porter, J.Jones, Northcut

O.Daniels

OK, so as you can see I want Betts, he wants Turner. BUT he won't do a straight up deal b/c he says Betts is a decent flex player while Turner is strictly backup (which I tend to agree).

I was going to offer:

Deuce, Turner, S.Moss

FOR

Jacobs, Betts, D.Henderson.

I get insurance for Portis, slight upgrade with Jacobs over Deuce, but downgrade at WR from S.Moss to Henderson. But his WRs suck, so this would entice him to do it I think...

What do you guys think?

thanks for mine. if he accepts the offer. pass go and go directly to the bank. you keep LJ and Portis and add betts and Jacobs. that's great by itself and then moss for hendrson! you gotta post here if he takes the deal. i can't wait to see what happens.

All signs point to yes, but it depends how many WRs you start. If you start 3, you're leaving yourself too thin (even if you start 2 I'd reccomed grabbing someone who will be more productive than Welker). But I'm inferring you start a flex position so you'd probably be playing 3 RBs every weak and you'd have 3 very good ones.

All signs point to yes, but it depends how many WRs you start. If you start 3, you're leaving yourself too thin (even if you start 2 I'd reccomed grabbing someone who will be more productive than Welker). But I'm inferring you start a flex position so you'd probably be playing 3 RBs every weak and you'd have 3 very good ones.

Yeah we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 FLEX. My flex will be a RB every week. So I'd only need Henderson or Welker as a bye week fill in for SS & TJ.

I would probably do that trade. Betts is a great pickup for you and Portis. I think you would def get the better part of this deal, so I am skeptical that that he will do this, unless he really wants to back up Turner. Which if I were him, I would want to also. Hit me up, thanks man.

OK, the deal is DONE!

I got Jacobs, Betts, D.Henderson

FOR

Deuce, Turner, S.Moss

My team now after the trade:

Big Ben, D.Garrard

LJ, Jacobs, Portis/Betts, A.Peterson (MIN), B.Leonard

SS, TJ, D.Henderson, W.Welker

V.Davis

Thanks for all that replied to this thread! I felt comfortable since it was basically unanimous for me to make the deal! :overhead: