Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I drafted 4 rookie WR's

Go ahead and say im nuts. But I got focked over a bit. I took T.J. Housyourmomma and Braylon as my first 2 WR and needed someone to fill in as my 3rd. All were drafted in round 16 or later.

I went with

Jacoby Jones-seems to be able to score and with a new qb for texas that is looking good he could turn out.

Anthony Gonzalez-the colts are saying they want him in the slot like stokley a few years back

Sidney Rice-Minny has such horriblw wr's that he may start right away.

D.Bowe-fast and like the vikes the chiefs wr's are horrible. Has a problem with drops

So you've got 6 WRs?!!! Day-um! How many roster spots you guys got and who's your RBs?

we dont use a waiver wire so we draft 6 wr, 6rb's, 4 qb's,2 te's,2k's, 2 d's.

Is this the first year in that system for you? How do you like it?

Personally, I don't think I'd like that format; rarely do I have half my team by years end.

Is this the first year in that system for you? How do you like it?

Personally, I don't think I'd like that format; rarely do I have half my team by years end.

No this is my second year in this system and I LOVE IT. I have played for about 8 years now and this system makes for an interesting year. It forces people to trade and We had 24 trades last year. We have a 5 round supplamental draft after week 5.

No this is my second year in this system and I LOVE IT. I have played for about 8 years now and this system makes for an interesting year. It forces people to trade and We had 24 trades last year. We have a 5 round supplamental draft after week 5.

that sounds like a pretty decent league, just add idp, and id be happy. i like that it really ups the trades between people.

I don't like it,but if that all you had to pick from then I see your point. How many times have rookie wrs done well? Not many :first: Good things is that they are just backups :lol:

How many times have rookie wrs done well? Not many :first: Good things is that they are just backups :lol:

Yea but i have to start one and if I can get at least a little production out of one of them or even play the matchups depending on the week i will be happy. I think Jones and Gonzo are my best bets.