Whitten

Branch

Jones

bench

grossman

L white

berrian

welker

I don't think you'll get much out of J Jones. Therefore, it depends on how much you value Cutler. IMO, I would have stayed put as I like V Young more than Cutler. But they're close enough that if Cutler is a guy you want, you made the right move.

You got a up and coming QB who is in Shanahans offense ...and his downfield weapons are better than Young's .I definitely like Cutlers upside.Plus you strengthened up your RB corp with a guy that is still probably looking at 15-20 touches a game...

good move.

mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284166

I think it's a pretty good trade. You don't lose much if anything from VY to Culter and you got a decent RB in JJ for free basically.

Thanks for looking at mine!

i like the trade for you.

i like cutler's potential and his weapons, rather than vince and his no-offense system. teams were bumfuzzled on how to stop vy last year and he ran wild on everybody. titans have an rb quandary to contend with while henry moved to a great rb system. teams have now had the whole offseason to stop vince.

i also like jjones. parcells kept jones in his doghouse last year, and was enamored with mb3. wade phillips will balance the two backs, imo, but i think he will be fair to jones until he sucks it up.

Not a bad trade, but I love VY, so I wouldnt have done it. But cant see where you went wrong IMO. What kind of league is it? Rate my team in my sig, thanks.

It's just a league with a bunch of friends, winner gets $200 and bragging rights.

As for your team, I think you need help at WR.

i've got cutler as a back up and i'm still a little wary of him. Plus if you get 6 pts for rushing tds then VY could conceivably get as many points as Bulger (there is a good article out there on the fftoday main board pointing this out). As a Dallas fan, I like Julius but he just doesn't score tds so I'd say you probably came out a little on the bad end of that trade.

I'd appreciate any input on mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284247

IMHO, I don't have a feeling "good or bad" on CUTLER. I like VY over JC.....but, u do get JJ.....although, MBIII could be getting most of the TD's in D-town. With that being said, I do like your team.....best of luck and thanks for answering mine.

Very solid team, def. like the depth at WR - and if MJD can reproduce or even top what he did last year you are going to put up some big points.