Sign in to follow this  
Saints1

Pick a WR

Pick one from L. Coles (vs NE), K. Curtis (vs GB) or Santonio Holmes (vs Cleveland)

Started Colston last night so now looking to catch up with a home run. It is a ppr league.

Well I like Holmes this weak, but they could run a lot.

Coles is the #1 guy.

You probably drafted Coles before Holmes so I say play your higher drafted WR.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

Ewww . . . . you should go with Coles. Although Pennington is a sorry fantasy QB with relatively little arm strength, they will have to pass some of the time and Coles should be the guy.

You may wish to check the waiver wire if these are your every week options.

Good luck.

Ewww . . . . you should go with Coles. Although Pennington is a sorry fantasy QB with relatively little arm strength, they will have to pass some of the time and Coles should be the guy.

Good luck.

I like Coles also. Holmes is a good option, too - but I like your chances with Coles this week more.

Coles is the Jets #1 and does score TDs.. I think Holmes could have a nice day, but Coles is the safer bet. NE will also score more than Cleveland and Penny will have to sling it to Coles and Cotch to try to keep up. NE also has the injuries on D.. The Jets passing game could do pretty well here. Mangenious always has 'em playing tough against his alma mater.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I need 2 of those 4 mentioned above to be good WR2 and Wr3 options each week. I have Chad Johnson for my number one. So I feel I should be fine if 2 of those 4 have decent production each week.

i say holmes because i think pitt is going to pass more and holmes may put up big numbers against the browns secondary

please see mine called trade offer