Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

I've been offered LJ for Randy Moss & MJD, what to do?

We get 4 RB and 4 WR on our rosters, start 2 of each everyweek.

I get Larry Johnson and Dewayne Jarrett ---- He gets Randy Moss & Jones-Drew

I think that this trade would benefit him MORE than it benefits me, but since he's not in my division it's not THAT bad. The upgrade from Jones-Drew just might be worth the downgrade at WR from Moss to Brown. Should I be more sold on Moss? Should I have more faith in Jones-Drew?

My RBs & WRs

Travis Henry

Maurice Jones-Drew

Brandon Jackson

Chris Brown

Torry Holt

Randy Moss

Reggie Brown

Deion Branch

HIS RBs & WRs

Larry Johnson

Steven Jackson

Kevin Jones

Chester Taylor

Isaac Bruce

DJ Hackett

Javon Walker

Dewayne Jarrett

We get 4 RB and 4 WR on our rosters, start 2 of each everyweek.

I get Larry Johnson and Dewayne Jarrett ---- He gets Randy Moss & Jones-Drew

I think that this trade would benefit him MORE than it benefits me, but since he's not in my division it's not THAT bad. The upgrade from Jones-Drew just might be worth the downgrade at WR from Moss to Brown. Should I be more sold on Moss? Should I have more faith in Jones-Drew?

My RBs & WRs

Travis Henry

Maurice Jones-Drew

Brandon Jackson

Chris Brown

Torry Holt

Randy Moss

Reggie Brown

Deion Branch

HIS RBs & WRs

Larry Johnson

Steven Jackson

Kevin Jones

Chester Taylor

Isaac Bruce

DJ Hackett

Javon Walker

Dewayne Jarrett

Thanks for getting mine. This is a difficult one for me to get my head around, but I would lean towards taking it. I think Moss is going to have his up/down weeks as will MJD. LJ should at least get a ton of carries/passes.

I think you need to remember that the Pats never "try" to get the ball to one star - Brady really sprays it around. But on the other hand - Jarrett doesn't have the rep that Moss does.

Hmm... if it was me I'd take the stud RB and risky WR over the Semi-Risky WR and Semi-Risky RB. Do the trade.

Don't make the trade unless you can upgrade the WR position in your deal. See if he would part w/ another WR from his lineup (maybe his #3 WR).

Its only the 1st week and sit tight!

I take it and run! LJ has a disasterous schedule during the first 1/4 of the season but then it eases up and he will finish a top 5 back. Will MJD - NO.

DONT TAKE IT. Brady always spread the ball out because he had to, because he didnt have someone who could consistently get open. Also, I am going to get torched for this, but LJ may not end up as a top ten back with the awful KC situation. LJ is on the decline, stick with Moss and the quicker MJD