Sign in to follow this  
pmatz

WR Help

Chambers home vs. Miami

Reggie Brown home vs. Wash

Roy Williams home vs. Minny

Pick 2 please and leave a link

MIN defense was pretty good last week, but you know Kitna is gonna throw about 6 million passes. I would definitely start Roy Williams. Everyone keeps saying that Reggie Brown is McNabb's favorite target but I haven't seen it this year, plus McNabb didn't look quite ready yet in game 1. The Cowboys secondary was not spectacular against NY and if Miami can protect trent Green he may be able to get some deep passes out to Chambers. I think Chambers is the safer bet. He may not blow up, but he'll definitely get looks and a few catches. Brown, on the other hand, may get you nothing or he may get you 2 scores and 100+ yards. So I recommend Williams for sure and then decide if you are in a position to gamble or if you should play it conservatively for your WR2. Hope this helps a little!

Well I think Roy is a must start every week unless you have some serious talent at WR. So it comes down to Brown or Chambers. Normally I would say Brown with out a doubt, but Dallas' secondars SUCKS! I am from Dallas and I hate to admit that but this is nothing new. Roy(DAL) is a great safety at putting pressure on the QB and stopping the run but he SUCKS at stopping the deep ball! Chambers could go off this week. I meam this is nothing new, it was like this last season as well and our CB T.Newman is not going to play. He is listed as Q, but he won't play. When he is healthy they are much better b/c Roy only really has to watch 1/2 the field unless there is a top tier WR on the opposing team.

So, based on that you have to give Chambers a chance, if he was ever going to go off this year this is the week. Roy is a must in my opinion, especially over R.Brown.

please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287433