Sign in to follow this  
doriantodd

Please critique WR move

Dropped Braylon Edwards for Brandon Marshall. Next 3 weeks Edwards faces Cinci (has not been good against), @ Oakland (good pass defense), Baltimore. Although Edwards is #1 WR in CLE, it’s Cleveland, AND they will have inexperience at QB.

Standard scoring league. NO PPR

Starter

Romo

Rudi

Willis

Wayne

Housh

Coles

Winslow (feel he will get majority of looks from inexperienced QBs)

Josh Brown

Vikes DST

Bench

Tatum

Foster

Kevin Curtis (Philly O better than CLE O)

Brandon Marshall (DEN O better than CLE O)

No brainer! Quinn will be throwing to Edwards from the third quarter til the rest of the season...we'll see how it pans out.

Marshall is a stud in the making!

I think you made a good move. Brandon Marshall is getting more looks every week, and very consistent. He has been getting alot of Red Zone looks also. He scored last week. Edwards is very inconsistent. He may blow up one game and give you a goose egg the next.

Please See Mine

Normally I would look at the matchups for the weeks your top 2 WRs are on bye which are weeks 5 and 6. Edwards has to go to NE then face Miami at home. That doesn't sound all tha favorable, but then Marshall has to face SD in week 5 and then has a bye in week 6.

Neither give you favorable situations for those 2 weeks. AT least edwards plays both weeks.

Just looking at the rest of the season in General, I'd probably take Marshall. However, I'd look around a little more for someone else to help you in weeks 5 and 6.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287289

i guess i'm the only one who thinks this is early?

but then again, he can be one of those guys he destroys your roster since he's good, but not going to win you games. Someone wrote "Brandon Marshall is getting more looks every week..." I don't know much about Marshall, but this is week 1? I guess he was doing well in the preseason? Marshall is a stud in the making? I didn't hear that at all on the main board

I will confess, I picked up Quinn in a redraft in hope he's going to be a Vince Young this year...(Garcia is my #1 QB lol)

your move is fine...