Sign in to follow this  
MudDawgs4Life

which WR should i pick up?

gonna drop D.J. Hackett....who should i pick up out of these guys:

Sam Hurd - only caught one ball of the 51-yard TD, but could he emerge as a Bernard Berrian of 2007?

Nate Burleson - gonna take Hackett's spot as the #2, will definitely get some balls thrown his way.

Drew Carter - was targeted 3 times, caught all 3, 2 for TDs...probably had his best game of the year.

Brandon Stockley - definitely the #3 guy, but was thrown to 5 times (i also have javon walker)

Jacoby Jones - gets a lot of hype, but seriously, how much of a reliable, fantasy relevant impact is he gonna make?

I think those are my five best options....thanks for the help, leave a link and i'll return the favor.

I honestly like Burleson. I just picked him up in my two leagues. I know he has been a bit of an inconsistant player but anyone who thought hackett was going to be solid should feel the same about Burleson. Branch is going to have the best corners shutting him down and Hass needs a target. Burleson has the wheels to take it to the house so he has potential to be big this season. One thing for sure, if he does not perform this year in this situation we can all forget about him for the rest of his career from a fanstasy standpoint! I am taking a chance as he has the potential to be a 1,000 yd 8-10 type WR.

Good luck and please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287502

Hurd: Lottery ticket. High reward but now he's at best wr3: TO, Crayton, Witten, Jones, Barber... too many people

Burleson: Safiest pick at short term. What will hapen when Hacket returns?

Carter: Somebody has to stay behind Smith in the scorebox.

Stockey: He's WR3 and Denver is not going to pass a lot.

Jones: Long term proyect. Maybe more than long... he's in Houston!

I' try with Burleson, you don't have to wait to much to see if it works