Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Braylon Edwards

Some one offered me Thomas Jones for Braylon Edwards. I could use a 3rd RB in the flex position since Jacobs is out and MJD ask is about to be full of splinters. Pull the trigger?

Help board, please.

Help a few people with theirs, get some input, take it with a grain of salt. Then weigh the info you feel is credible and go with how you feel about it. You don't just wanna win because everyone told you exactly what to do, do ya?

To give you some help since you're fairly new, I'd take the deal. A RB who will see the bulk of the carries is always more valuable than a streaky WR on a horrible team. Don't let one week fool you. Did anyone draft Braylon in the second/third round of your draft? I bet they did TJ though. Take TJ and bolster your RB corps. As you saw with Jacobs and MJD, you can never have too many cause you have no idea what might happen.

Help board, please.

Help a few people with theirs, get some input, take it with a grain of salt. Then weigh the info you feel is credible and go with how you feel about it. You don't just wanna win because everyone told you exactly what to do, do ya?

To give you some help since you're fairly new, I'd take the deal. A RB who will see the bulk of the carries is always more valuable than a streaky WR on a horrible team. Don't let one week fool you. Did anyone draft Braylon in the second/third round of your draft? I bet they did TJ though. Take TJ and bolster your RB corps. As you saw with Jacobs and MJD, you can never have too many cause you have no idea what might happen.

Thanks for the advice, I just wanted to get a second opinion because mine is not always right. The reason why I put it on this board is because people dont give advice on the help board. I asked for help this week with my team and got no response but i saw the same topic posted over here and others made comments. (Kitna vs Minn D)

Thanks for the advice, I just wanted to get a second opinion because mine is not always right. The reason why I put it on this board is because people dont give advice on the help board. I asked for help this week with my team and got no response but i saw the same topic posted over here and others made comments. (Kitna vs Minn D)

No problem. I understand that the help board is kinda dead, but I think it's because no one seems to care about anything but their own question (for the most part). If more people would help others over there, it'd be a lot better off.

Also, there's alot of info on this board to help you make the decisions yourself without having to come out and ask it directly (that's what I do lol.)

Anyway, good luck. <_<

No problem. I understand that the help board is kinda dead, but I think it's because no one seems to care about anything but their own question (for the most part). If more people would help others over there, it'd be a lot better off.

Also, there's alot of info on this board to help you make the decisions yourself without having to come out and ask it directly (that's what I do lol.)

Anyway, good luck. :music_guitarred:

Thanks again, I accepted the trade because of your advice. Im glad you brought that up about people only caring about their own questions. I will spend more time on the help board as well. :thumbsdown:

No way. Jones is old. This is Edwards 3rd year. We all know what happens when WR's hit there 3rd year. They kick ass! Jones is on a suck ass team as well. Keep Edwards.

No way. Jones is old. This is Edwards 3rd year. We all know what happens when WR's hit there 3rd year. They kick ass! Jones is on a suck ass team as well. Keep Edwards.

Old? This is his 7th year in the league. So i guess Plaxico Burress, Brian Urlacher, Jamal Lewis, Keith Bulluck, Dennis Northcutt, Darrell Jackson, Reuben Droughns, Sammy Morris, Marc Bulger, Neil Rackers, Adalius Thomas, and Tom Brady are all old too since they are in his draft class? :overhead: