Sign in to follow this  
kostnkost

Anyone here use the CBS site?

I am trying to get my waiver period to end on either Friday or Saturday, but every time I click on mon, tues, wed, thurs & friday, it still says on all the free agents - "on waivers till wed. morning".

Is there a way to get waivers to end on friday or Sat??

I am trying to get my waiver period to end on either Friday or Saturday, but every time I click on mon, tues, wed, thurs & friday, it still says on all the free agents - "on waivers till wed. morning".

Is there a way to get waivers to end on friday or Sat??

I think that means the waiver process doesn't start until Wednesday morning. MNF ends late, no waivers are run Tuesday am, so thus waivers start running Wed. I think clicking on MTWRF will mean they end on Friday (Sat. at the latest).

I think that means the waiver process doesn't start until Wednesday morning. MNF ends late, no waivers are run Tuesday am, so thus waivers start running Wed. I think clicking on MTWRF will mean they end on Friday (Sat. at the latest).

Actually I just tried picking up a guy now since we have it set for Mon, tue, wed, thur & fri, and it says that it will be processed on Wed morning 9/19.

Im confused??? :overhead:

Strange part is when I go to league rules it says - The waivers process runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.

I assume it is set up right, but we all know what happens when you ass-ume