Sign in to follow this  
avandradejr

Why is it necessary?

Why is it always necessary to follow up someones post about their teams with "So, was drafting in a 4 man league with 12 olds fun" :thumbsdown:

That's bush league. Not that I post much here to have a say so, but, I like to come here to read input and advice. It seems like that type of comment is in every other freaking post. What's the deal with that? If it's the cool thing, I apologize, I'm in the minority.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone will also post a link with "This topic has been discussed already, use the search function" <_<

I'm not trying to piss and moan, but hell, I guess I am. It just really gets old. Now, some of the other original trash talk, I find quite funny. :thumbsup:

Why is it always necessary to follow up someones post about their teams with "So, was drafting in a 4 man league with 12 olds fun" :thumbsdown:

That's bush league. Not that I post much here to have a say so, but, I like to come here to read input and advice. It seems like that type of comment is in every other freaking post. What's the deal with that? If it's the cool thing, I apologize, I'm in the minority.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone will also post a link with "This topic has been discussed already, use the search function" <_<

I'm not trying to piss and moan, but hell, I guess I am. It just really gets old. Now, some of the other original trash talk, I find quite funny. :thumbsup:

This has been posted already. itisatipthatsearchfunction <_<

If you want a utopia, go back to your 3 person league with your mom and sister :lol:

alsonotreally

If you don't want that response, then don't post stupid crap about your 4 man or free yahoo league.

We don't care that someone dropped Fred Taylor or Brandon Jacobs to the waiver wire, because this NEVER would happen in a real league. We don't care that you have FWP, LT, Holt, AND Peyton all on one team, because this would NEVER happen in a real league. (dynasty, keeper excluded)

See, the point is, don't post stupid crap and you won't get stupid responses.

If you don't want that response, then don't post stupid crap about your 4 man or free yahoo league.

We don't care that someone dropped Fred Taylor or Brandon Jacobs to the waiver wire, because this NEVER would happen in a real league. We don't care that you have FWP, LT, Holt, AND Peyton all on one team, because this would NEVER happen in a real league. (dynasty, keeper excluded)

See, the point is, don't post stupid crap and you won't get stupid responses.

Well I personally never post stupid crap :doublethumbsup: Perhaps this post is my first though :pointstosky:

Well I personally never post stupid crap :doublethumbsup: Perhaps this post is my first though :pointstosky:

Ya, and I'm not saying you personally post stupid crap. Just saying. Every poster here should think these two things before starting a topic:

Does this post make me seem like I play in a Free Yahoo league?

Does this post make me seem like I play in a 4 man league with my mom and 2 sisters?

If people did this before posting, then we wouldn't have to ask.

Ya, and I'm not saying you personally post stupid crap. Just saying. Every poster here should think these two things before starting a topic:

Does this post make me seem like I play in a 4 man league with my mom and 2 sisters?

Oh I know, I was just kidding. But I can definetly see that posters that have been around longer than me have a right to excersize this phrase. :doh:

Guest ramrock11

I find on this board that SOME people would rather take shots at others, than actually rationalize about fantasy football. It doesn't really matter because we don't know them and there teams most likely suck so they go these message boards and mess with others.

:doublethumbsup: Is it the freakin' hard to ignore a stupid post and get to the point about bitchin about it......Does it hurt your eyes........Skip and move on

My peeve is the "leave link will answer yours"

Which really means "I can't manage my own team but can help yours"

bash away...

:dunno: Is it the freakin' hard to ignore a stupid post and get to the point about bitchin about it......Does it hurt your eyes........Skip and move on

:pointstosky:

My peeve is the "leave link will answer yours"

Which really means "I can't manage my own team but can help yours"

bash away...

It's not about getting someone to manage your team. It's about getting other peoples opinions, so you can make a fully informed decision. Just cause you wouldn't trade player X for player Y doesn't mean I won't. I just want to hear why you wouldn't so I can consider the other side. It's possible someone mentions something I didn't fully consider....

:D Is it the freakin' hard to ignore a stupid post and get to the point about bitchin about it......Does it hurt your eyes........Skip and move on

Yes, they are a waste of my time so wasting 10 seconds more to ###### makes me feel better.

I dont get the correllation between a yahoo league and being in a "fake" league? We've been using yahoo for our 14 team league for years now, no sutds have ever hit the WW. No crappy trades have been made, and a vetoed trade has never happened. Its competitive..not to mention lucrative for the winner.

But whatever, I guess renting out a room at a banquet hall with microphones and pretending youre Roger Goodell is better than a bunch of guys living all over the country and having to use yahoo to coordinate a draft :D

I dont get the correllation between a yahoo league and being in a "fake" league? We've been using yahoo for our 14 team league for years now, no sutds have ever hit the WW. No crappy trades have been made, and a vetoed trade has never happened. Its competitive..not to mention lucrative for the winner.

But whatever, I guess renting out a room at a banquet hall with microphones and pretending youre Roger Goodell is better than a bunch of guys living all over the country and having to use yahoo to coordinate a draft :unsure:

People are referring to free public yahoo leagues me thinks