Sign in to follow this  
commish77

Just got Bulger

I traded Joey Galloway and Damon Huard for Marc Bulger. :unsure: The guy needed a WR and had Roethlisberger. Bulger is due to have a big game and I hope this week versus Tampa is the week.

Only problem is, I play him this week and he will put Galloway against me with the bad Rams D. I still like my move though.

I traded Joey Galloway and Damon Huard for Marc Bulger. :sleep: The guy needed a WR and had Roethlisberger. Bulger is due to have a big game and I hope this week versus Tampa is the week.

Only problem is, I play him this week and he will put Galloway against me with the bad Rams D. I still like my move though.

You registered here three years ago but waited to make this your first post?!

:banana:

The reason behind that decision is far more interesting than your trade summary.

Come fellas. Ever heard of "First time, long time" :thumbsup:

Besides, I'm a Rams homer, and Bulger WILL turn it around, starting this week!

Line: 27-38 for 346 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT.

Go Rams Go! :clap: :clap:

if you already had rudi and maroney in the backfield and a concussed pickna under center would you trade lamont and big ben for bulger and mjd?

normally i wouldn't even consider this mess of a deal... at first glance there's no upside, but weeks five and six present bye week concerns (week five rudi and lamont, week six both pickna and big ben) and that along with this post make me an idiot... thanks

:thumbsup:

Guest perch44
Line: 27-38 for 346 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT.

Go Rams Go! :D :unsure:

Crack don't smoke itself...

I'm not so sure Bulger will have a great game this weekend, Tampa's defense puts up a good fight at home (especially this time of year before they are worn down). I'm debating whether I should start Bulger or Jason Campbell against a miserable Giants defense at home, and am leaning towards Campbell at the moment actually.

I know I've posted here before. Not sure where my posts went. I don't post much at all though. I just felt the Bulger trade was brag-worthy.

so, yo... if you already had rudi and maroney in the backfield and a concussed pickna under center would you trade lamont and big ben for bulger and mjd?

EDIT: MY COUNTER

Roethlisberger, Ben QB PIT 43.0

Jordan, LaMont RB OAK 38.0

Holmes, Santonio WR PIT 15.0

Gates, Antonio TE SD 36.0

Bulger, Marc QB STL 34.0

Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAC 9.0

YTD #'s... who knows?

I have Bulger and Big Ben and after watching Bulger get knocked around last week I'm scared to start the guy cause he probably won't finish the game. Tampa Bay is not a good matchup especially in Tampa.

well... i withdrew the counter almost as quickly as i proposed it. i'ma plan on revisting the deal after week four. we'll see how that goes. same four scenarios as ever, i guess... no deals, values rise in my favor, values decrease in my favor, target a different owner. as far as these turds are concerned, in this or similar situations to what i'm in, i'd suggest others do the same... wait. of course i'm 2-0 big money keeper league with a monster point lead and a powerful squad, but others are repositioning to try and catch up... anyways, thoughts?!?

:unsure:

I know I've posted here before. Not sure where my posts went. I don't post much at all though. I just felt the Bulger trade was brag-worthy.

So you're saying that you used to have posts - but they're gone?

That's deep, yo.

I know this may sound crazy to some but I would rather have Big Ben going forward. That offense they got in Steeltown is going to be better, in the end, than the one in St. Louis.

I think Big Ben has a career year statswise this season.