Sign in to follow this  
Late((MF))Hitters

Kevin Curtis on pace for 400 REC yards!

Love the white lightning, he already has about 30 fantasy points for me and its not even half time.

Too bad I lost Andre Johnson this week. Instead I had to start Calvin Johnson in his place. With AJ in my lineup I'd basically already have the weekly high score locked up. Come on megatron do something.

Love the white lightning, he already has about 30 fantasy points for me and its not even half time.

Too bad I lost Andre Johnson this week. Instead I had to start Calvin Johnson in his place. With AJ in my lineup I'd basically already have the weekly high score locked up. Come on megatron do something.

Just sick! 3 TD

HOLY FOCKING SHAT Hes on fire

Wow....good thing I picked up DET's DEF for this week, after CIN killed me last week.

:unsure: :doublethumbsup:

Oh well, 35+ pts. allowed = -4 points for me. So the worst is over, hopefully they can make up for it in the 2nd half??

lol. i am playing against him ###### me this is a joke.

yeah, me too. Is Detroit playing with 8 guys on D and deciding not to cover the white guy, playing the odds?

:unsure:

They must have 3 defenders on Reggie Brown, 'cos he ain't doing jack...

Damn! Reggie Brown is invisible and Curtis is owning people. Brown was owning people last year and now it is like he forgot how to catch a ball or get open.

12/13 271 yards 3TDS

almost halftime.

Detroit has the worst defense in existence. That's insane. Westy is averaging like 30 ypc.

This will go down as my greatest hunch start ever. Granted he's been getting targeted a lot, just had to pick the right we for mcnabb to click.

started both mcnabb and kurtis today...im lovin it, and to think i almost sat mcnabb for vince young and jervicious for curtis

My opponent in one league benched Curtis.

And since I have Westbrook (who now also has 3 TDs and about 200 total yards), I'm loving it.

pregame report...........

Curtis has managed just six receptions for 71 yards in two games. For now, he only deserves a look as a low-end No. 3 or 4 Fantasy receiver or 'flex' option heading into Week 3 against the Lions. He'll likely play on Sunday.