Sign in to follow this  
LoserKid

My Weekly Flex Question.

Well, my original plan this week was to have Braylon Edwards as my #3 WR and Shaun McDonald as my Flex. But this week I ended up trading Edwards/McDonald for TJ Housh, to solidy my WRs (S. Smith, R. Wayne, T. Housh now). So now my flex is wide open, and I have several players I could fill it with. Solely for this week, who is the best play:

DeShawn Wynn @ Minn

Michael Turner vs. KC

Chester Taylor vs. GB

Jesse Chatman vs. Oak

Selvin Young @ Ind

Correll Buckhalter @ NYG

Any advice/knowledge/gut feelings are appreciated. I'm thinking Chester Taylor because if he plays he will start, but I'm weary because it's his first game back from an injury. Leave a link, and I will respond to your question.

no offense, but thats a crappy selection to chose from. Do you have any WRs who are starters that you could put in a flex situation?

These guys are all back ups

no offense, but thats a crappy selection to chose from. Do you have any WRs who are starters that you could put in a flex situation?

These guys are all back ups

I know, right? McDonald was my only backup WR, b/c I just dropped Stokely to pick up Stecker. It's a 12 team league with DEEP rosters so the only WRs on the wire are Jurevicius, Drew Carter, Stokely, Parrish, and Northcutt.

i would say drop a rb and pick up jurevicius and start him cause that ain't a pretty list to choose from, if i had to though i would start chester taylor cause he has the best chance to do anything over the other guys

DeShawn Wynn @ Minn

Michael Turner vs. KC

Chester Taylor vs. GB

Jesse Chatman vs. Oak

Selvin Young @ Ind

Correll Buckhalter @ NYG

Any advice/knowledge/gut feelings are appreciated. I'm thinking Chester Taylor because if he plays he will start, but I'm weary because it's his first game back from an injury. Leave a link, and I will respond to your question.

I think your chance of picking the correct one out of this group is going to be hard but If I had to pick I would go with Taylor if he plays. If he doesnt play Wynn. But all in all I wouldnt expect more then 0-5 points out of any of these guys.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291650

Be patient, one of the starters will go down for an extended period then you'll be set. I prob start Buckhaulter tho. Westbrook will give way to him more and more because he is breakin' down 1/4 of the way into the season.

Thanks for helping me out!!

This is a really crappy decision you have on your hands. If I had to pick one it would probably be Buckhalter. Westbrook is a little banged up so buckhalter could take some carries away and give you a little something.

My #1 choice would be though to drop one of these guys (pick one it doesnt really matter) and try to pick up another WR. Maybe James Jones, Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Nate Burelson or someone from the list above...someone has to be available.

Bump. Will answer yours.

Right now I've got 2 for Buckhalter, and 2 for Taylor. Who would you guys drop for a WR?

Leave a link and I'll respond, I always do.