Sign in to follow this  
Dan6

Hines Ward

Are you starting him even if he does play? I dont want to make this solely about my team, but if he does play is he a better option than Roddy White, Reggie Brown or Bobby Engram?

Are you starting him even if he does play? I dont want to make this solely about my team, but if he does play is he a better option than Roddy White, Reggie Brown or Bobby Engram?

He's not playing.

Ward wont play, i know other people said it. I heard it on the radio, i dont have a link.

From Fanball

THE NEWS

The Steelers will try to stay undefeated Sunday without the service of their best receiver. The team's website is reporting that Hines Ward is listed as "out" on the Friday injury report after failing to practice all week with a strained knee.

Our View

Cedrick Wilson will get the start with Ward out and Nate Washington will man the slot position; however, neither is a good play this week against the Cardinals. The loss of Ward should translate into more chances for Santonio Holmes to do some damage.

From Fanball

THE NEWS

The Steelers will try to stay undefeated Sunday without the service of their best receiver. The team's website is reporting that Hines Ward is listed as "out" on the Friday injury report after failing to practice all week with a strained knee.

Our View

Cedrick Wilson will get the start with Ward out and Nate Washington will man the slot position; however, neither is a good play this week against the Cardinals. The loss of Ward should translate into more chances for Santonio Holmes to do some damage.

that view is wrong, it will be nate washington playing the outside, and wilson in the slot.