Sign in to follow this  
ruffneck

Should I make this trade?

I have been offered Romo for Ronnie Brown. I have Hasselbeck and Delhomme at QB already. I am pretty deep at RB, with T. Henry, M. Lynch, R. Brown, K. Jones, L. Jordan, and S. Jackson. I am a little hesitant to get rid of a RB with Jackson banged up. Is it worth the minor upgrade at QB to take a chance losing my RB depth?

Impossible to reply without knowing roster size, league size and how many start at each position.

It's a 16 man roster, 8 team league, start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1pk, and 1 def.

I like the upgrade but what does your WRs look like. Maybe you could throw him one of your qbs(Jake) and get a nice upgrade at that spot. I don't think Ronnie Brown will do much more so this would be a sell high. There is always the possiblitiy of doing the deal as is and finding a owner with a strong #1 WR who would go for Romo if WR help is a need that is

I like the upgrade but what does your WRs look like. Maybe you could throw him one of your qbs(Jake) and get a nice upgrade at that spot. I don't think Ronnie Brown will do much more so this would be a sell high. There is always the possiblitiy of doing the deal as is and finding a owner with a strong #1 WR who would go for Romo if WR help is a need that is

I'm in pretty good shape at WR. I have Roy Williams, T.J. Housh, D. Branch, and C. Chambers. The thing I am most concerned with is that Romo and Hasselbeck have the same bye week, so i will have to pick up another qb in week 8. i countered his offer with brown and t.j. for brady and randy moss, but he won't go for it. i think i might be able to wait him out. his only rbs left are alexander, mojo drew, and cadillac. plus i play him next week, and i don't like improving someones team i am about to play.