Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***Official College Football Wagering Thread***

Why are you quoting a winning play by me? I want you to get cancer, suffer for years, then die a horrible death. Please, honor my request, you slug.

You lost a sh!tload of money this week. Admit it, and I will go easy on you. Deny it, and I will focking murder you.

Actually, he shoud sh!t in a hat and wear it.

Actually, he shoud sh!t in a hat and wear it.

It's very fashionable this fall season.

Piggy-backing your pick here. Big stop on 4th and 1.

Good luck to you and me.

Just held Boise to a FG. 38-0. Dam. We need a TD for NM St on the board.

Good luck to you and me.

Could be real tough to watch. NM St looks horrible on offense. Keep the faith.

NCAA Football YTD: Overall 6-8 (-2 units)

Big Plays (4 units or higher)

1-1 (0 units)

2 unit plays

4-3 (+2 units)

1 unit plays

1-3 (-2 units)

Teasers

0-1 (-2 units)

Wow...feel lucky to be even with the crazy day yesterday. Last game of the weekend and it looks like a good play for the over. New Mexico St. passes all day and Boise St can put up points as well. I don't like the -24.5 Boise is giving up. The safer play is the over and I really like it alot. Going 4 units on the over 62.5 and Boise St. Over 43.5 for 2 units.

God, I wish I had known the NMSU QB was going to be out. :overhead:

Should have also jumped on the first half/2nd half bets. Oh well....bring on the next set of games.

Good luck to you and me.

Good Morning...off to work. How did that 3 Unit ( $300.00 ) 2nd Half New Mexico +13 LOSS Taste?? I guess you are tired this morning.

I went to bed early and ended up with the over Pack/Bears close to $1000.00 for the week. Stick with a Winner Kid and You can make up that $2200.00 you are DOWN. I will try to help you out tonight with a play on the Boys/Bills.

Overall NCAA: 97-95-4; -19.65 units

Subset: 2 units or higher: 61-61-3; -20.95 units

Subset: 1st and 2nd H plays: 12-4-2; +16.95

CFL: 31-21; +25.1 units

Sunday, and my season of sucking continues.

Boise St (-24.5) for 3 units WINNER

Boise St 1st H (-14) for 3 units WINNER

New Mex St 2nd H (+13) for 3 units LOSER

Good luck to all.

Overall NCAA: 99-96-4; -16.95 units

Subset: 2 units or higher: 63-62-3; -18.25 units

Subset: 1st and 2nd H plays: 13-5-2; +16.65

CFL: 31-21; +25.1 units

Good Morning...off to work. How did that 3 Unit ( $300.00 ) 2nd Half New Mexico +13 LOSS Taste?? I guess you are tired this morning.

I went to bed early and ended up with the over Pack/Bears close to $1000.00 for the week. Stick with a Winner Kid and You can make up that $2200.00 you are DOWN. I will try to help you out tonight with a play on the Boys/Bills.

You must be the greatest gambler of all time. You tell us about games you bet after the fact, and you never lose. Although, when you post games before they start, you lose. Weird, huh?

I am not down $2200, as you are adding juice to my total. I already include juice. Again, that's what overall means. And I am not concerned about my bankroll, as I've done very well in posting other sports at this site. I am up over 25 units in the CFL, so that more than makes up for my slump in college football.

Thanks for your concern. :banana:

You must be the greatest gambler of all time. You tell us about games you bet after the fact, and you never lose. Although, when you post games before they start, you lose. Weird, huh?

For the most part, I've notices this too. Let me check the paper to see who covered...I mean who I bet on...and I will tally my record for the week. Greyhound is kind of entertaining. Obviously nothing he says is too legit, so it is kind of funny reading his posts.

Anyway, how about those Cinci Bearcats. Made a bad week not as bad. Already see they are 11 point favs at home versus a Louisville team that gave up on the year. Cinci's secondary is good (leads the nation in INT's I beleive). I don't understand how Cinci doesn't get more love from Vegas, but I'm not going to complain. Thinking about going all in on them this week and either winning or calling it a betting season.