Sign in to follow this  
Vanillarainstorm

I'm trying to land Addai to pair with LT. I'll answer urs

I just recently landed Gore in a trade, but I see the writing on the wall with him. He's a stud, but he's playing on a fock tard team that can't pass. He still has a great name though that will conjur up interest.

I have Steve Smith, and Antonio Gates as my main wideouts. With Delhomme a huge question mark I think Smith's value takes a hit. I do think though that he has great name value. And Gates has been a stud.

If I packaged Gore along with Smith or Gates do you think that might draw some interest?

Should I get something extra back, like maybe a lower tier wideout?

You should be able to get maybe a Parker or Westbrook and a good wr not top 5 good but atleast top 10, Driver maybe or Coles. I would really not want to trade Gates and getting rid of Smith especially with Delhomme's status up in the air would be a good idea. Thanks for looking at mine.

I just recently landed Gore in a trade, but I see the writing on the wall with him. He's a stud, but he's playing on a fock tard team that can't pass. He still has a great name though that will conjur up interest.

I have Steve Smith, and Antonio Gates as my main wideouts. With Delhomme a huge question mark I think Smith's value takes a hit. I do think though that he has great name value. And Gates has been a stud.

If I packaged Gore along with Smith or Gates do you think that might draw some interest?

I highly doubt you can get Addai for Gore + Smith/Gates; if you can, go for it ASAP.

The 49er offense is in a HORRENDOUS spot right now, and you'd be lucky to find someone willing to touch it with a 10-foot pole, much less deal out a top 3 RB.

T4M

If you could get Addai for Gates and Gore, I'd make the offer. I wouldn't count Steve Smith out too soon. Carr can't be THAT bad and i'm sure he's being told he's gotta get Smith involved(duh). Maybe another week of him struggling, I'd shop him, but don't know if I'd panic.

I also just got Gore. Personally, I'm waiting on him. I wouldnt trade Smith or Gates. If you are that worried about Gore, see if you can use his name to get a guy like Ronnie Brown or Willis McGahee.

You probably could make a deal - but unless you get something that blows you away - I'd hold off. Gates and Smith should get back their old selves soon enough, and Gore should be okay as well. Throw some feelers out there and see what comes back - but unless its a blockbuster, I'd wait it out.

Thanks for getting to mine.

You probably could make a deal - but unless you get something that blows you away - I'd hold off. Gates and Smith should get back their old selves soon enough, and Gore should be okay as well. Throw some feelers out there and see what comes back - but unless its a blockbuster, I'd wait it out.

Thanks for getting to mine.

Definitely man. Gates is as good as a high end #2 wideout, especially in PPL leagues. That's why I grabbed him. I'd ride it out. Although, the one thing that worries me about Gore is Smith out and the inability of the passing game. However, maybe it's good having A. Smith out, he was strugglin'.

So, unbless you get a 'blockbuster' I'd hold off for a bit.

Thanks for the response to mine by the way!