Sign in to follow this  
drewznot

Chad Pennington vs. Jason Campbell

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/style_e...pointstosky.gif

QB dilemma

Who would you start, Chad Pennington vs. NYG or Jason Campbell vs. DET as my bye week filler?

(Trent Green vs. HOU and Matt Lienart vs. STL are also available)

leave your link for my opinion

It's almost a tie. :banana:

But I would go with Campbell. Giants D seemed to wake up last week and Pennington is already gimpy. Campbell is going to be throwing a lot to keep up with Detroit, and their defense isn't all that.

Thanks for getting mine!

I see the redskins as a pass last offense. Pennington is a good qb who doesnt get alot of credit....

I would go pennington, or who ever is playing at home.

Thanks for mine and to answer u why im high on benson....im not but hes not sharing and if the bears offense starts to gel a little, benson is the man where juliuos give way to marion. Chad is a stud as well as fitz...mcnabb has seen better days

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293683

I would say campbell, he should have a good game vs detroit.

Agreed. Even as a Lions fan, I will tell you to start Campbell. He looks like he's really getting it together and McNabb showed (again) that you can throw deep on the Lions.

Yeah I have this same conundrum. Right now I have Campbell starting, but Pennington is sitting on the waiver wire, tempting me to pick him up and start him. I have the feeling that Gibbs will just run the ball all day over that weak Det DEF. Whereas the Jets are a pass-first offense. But, Pennington is gimpy, has been throwing picks, and may be benched for Clemens. Tough one this week.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293918

I would go with Campbell for sure. Giants D seems to be getting better... 12 sacks vs Donavan.. Even with a repaired knee I see him being more mobile then Pennington with a banged up ankle.. + the Jets o-line blows... Go Campbell for sure.

Agreed. Even as a Lions fan, I will tell you to start Campbell. He looks like he's really getting it together and McNabb showed (again) that you can throw deep on the Lions.

I too am a suffering lions fan, im definitely happy they seem to be doing better this year, but I also know that they havent played anybody, except philly and they put 50 points on them.