Sign in to follow this  
hornedfrog

S.Smith for B.Jacobs

I have Driver, Smith, Holt, Evans, Curry so I have plenty of depth at WR.

My rbs are gore, henry, jjones and syoung, so I need some help at RB. Think it's a good move?

I would agree.. you could use some RB help.. Driver & Holt should be solid enough as your main two WRs. Also gonna be easier to hit n some decent WR ww help if need be.

I am going to dissent with the group here. Yeah, S Smith's value has dropped with the QB change, but he is still a stud. Jacobs is a decent RB, but he is splitting time with Ward. I don't see him as a significant upgrade from what you have. If I were you, I would try to package Smith with one of your exisiting RBs for a solid starting RB.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294513

I am going to dissent with the group here. Yeah, S Smith's value has dropped with the QB change, but he is still a stud. Jacobs is a decent RB, but he is splitting time with Ward. I don't see him as a significant upgrade from what you have. If I were you, I would try to package Smith with one of your exisiting RBs for a solid starting RB.

I agree with this post. Smith is down but Carr has had limited exposure and I think something can develop there. If you are going to trade Smith, I would get more than Jacobs for him.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294514

I wouldn't do it straight up, offer a package deal involving Smith. Smith is still considered a top 3 WR (although with Delhome out 6-9 months, probably not anymore) nonetheless, Jacobs and Ward will be splitting time with anything Ward getting most of the carries. You can get more for Smith.