Sign in to follow this  
Zangief

Lee Evans Sucks

I know there is no shortage of threads about Lee Evans sucking, but I need to get it out of my system. All i needed from him was 30 yards. 30 lousy yards from a guy who had 1250 yards last year.

Lee: you SUCK!!!!!!

You're wrong. He doesn't suck, his quarterbacks do. I hate it when there is a young QB. All he does is dump it to his RB's coming out of the backfield or TEs. They didn't even try to throw it deep either. Gotta play it safe and "manage" the game. Sucks. :pointstosky:

I know there is no shortage of threads about Lee Evans sucking, but I need to get it out of my system. All i needed from him was 30 yards. 30 lousy yards from a guy who had 1250 yards last year.

Lee: you SUCK!!!!!!

non owner here.......his season has really caught me by surprise.....i would be pissed too........

I wouldnt rush into dropping him just yet. I mean the guy has easily played the most difficult schedule of any receiver in the league this year. He should do a helluva lot better after week 7. I think it will be like night and day comparing his second half of the season to his first.

10 bucks says he still finishes with 900 and 6

Near as I could tell, he was targeted a TOTAL of 3 times vs. Dallas. He can't catch what's not thrown his way.

When Roscoe Parrish is outperforming him, you just have to scratch your head.