Sign in to follow this  
ffsmack

Pick 2 RBs

MBIII vs NE

Portis @ GB

AD @ Chi

Got a good group with bad matchups, AD has been solid and I'm thinking I start him. Portis did ok, good yards but fumbled twice and didn't reach the end zone with easy matchup last week, does his knee continue to bother him? Barber has had 2 disappointing weeks after a red hot start, but this is an important game as the cowboys will need to play their best game of the year in a possible Superbowl preview.

Gonna be debating this one all week :doublethumbsup:

I think you bench Portis. Portis has been banged up, but he seems to play pretty well through injuries. The other 2 matchups look more favorable, but none of them look that good with all 3 facing strong defenses.

I would have to say MBIII vs NE is the best option and AD is #2.

I dont understnad how you could bench portis. Play portis, and MB3. Dallas and Washington can will make both thier games close and continue to run, Minny cant do anything offensively except for AD production, which i think will be low. CHI DEF has their confidance and swagger back so they will key AD all day.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294609

AP and MB3. Portis has been steady but I don't know how high i am on him. I think the NE-DAL game will be high scoring and MB3 should get some there. I do think NE will win easily, fwiw.

I too would sit Portis.

MBIII should be solid against the Pats. He's due. If you mean AP ( and you must since Minn is playing the Bears) then he's a solid #2 RB so I would defintiely go with him.

---

Thx for already hitting mine.

Bump for more thoughts I guess... Most are really telling me to sit Portis? I must say I'm surprised, thought it would be closer than this.

Bump for more thoughts I guess... Most are really telling me to sit Portis? I must say I'm surprised, thought it would be closer than this.

portis and mbIII