Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

***Official Week 7 College Football Wagering Thread***

Philly....Thanks for the Toronto ( CFL ) updates.

I posted the link to watching the game earlier in the thread. If you want to watch the game...

Link

Love the site. I have watched most of the CFL games there this year.

San Jose St with ANOTHER pick. Yes. ;)

Toronto is up 28-10, with over 6 minutes to go, Montreal at mid field.

Did you play the NL game philly?

Colorado for 4 units. Passed on the American League game.

I posted it earlier.

Toronto is up 28-17, with 2:46 to go. I'll keep updating, as it seems a few folks are on the same side as me.

Toronto recovered the onside kick.

2:13 to go. Toronto punting.

This is the ball game coming up right here.

Toronto just picked it off for a TD. 35-17. Chalk it up. Another CFL winner.

Toronto just picked it off for a TD. 35-17. Chalk it up. Another CFL winner.

Beautiful......You are the King of the CFL....Kudos!!! I rode you on that play with the light night of action. Good Luck on the Rockies. Thanks for the Updates. I'm Out...Peace Brother.

Toronto wins 35-17. Final score. I can't believe that me and greyhounds were on the same play, but the whole point is turning a profit, no matter who is betting with you or against you. Again, this is uncharted territory, as I am up in CFL more than ever before, even though this is just my 2nd year of betting it. If anyone followed, Congrats. If not, what are you waiting for?

Anyway, let's go SJSt. :cheers:

San Jose St leads 21-14. Wow. :cheers:

OK. Let's keep looking over tomorrows games. Lot's of big plays by me. But I suck, so it's weird.

Philly any thought on wisc and organ for tommorrow looking to make a 100 2 team parley bet. Or would you recommend two other teams!

Philly any thought on wisc and organ for tommorrow looking to make a 100 2 team parley bet. Or would you recommend two other teams!

I wouldn't mind laying the points with Oregon. But I hate Wisconsin in their matchup. I am debating whether to take Penn St.

thanks for the advice I wasn't to sure myself with wisc. Need to make a winning parley so i will look for another team maybe pick one of your 3 unit picks!

thanks for the advice I wasn't to sure myself with wisc. Need to make a winning parley so i will look for another team maybe pick one of your 3 unit picks!

Again, don't forget, I'm down on the year. I hope to turn it around, but you might be better off following Yer Mom or Hurricane Ditka.

I still feel confident in my abilities, but I don't want to fock someone up that is following one of my plays.

Beautiful......You are the King of the CFL....Kudos!!! I rode you on that play with the light night of action. Good Luck on the Rockies. Thanks for the Updates. I'm Out...Peace Brother.

How do you go from sh!tting on philly to sucking his c0ck in the same thread? You really are a pathetic fvcking loser!

How do you go from sh!tting on philly to sucking his c0ck in the same thread? You really are a pathetic fvcking loser!

I don't understand it, but I can ignore it enough to stick wih my orignal bets. And Toronto covered. Maybe my enery is a good luck charm for my CFL bets. Weird, but it might be working. Meh, whatever.

But I still don't get it.

thanks PB, nice 6 unit evening

Cool. But I am going to sweat out the Rockies to make it an 8 unit evening. I can't make it easy on myself, watching Arizona tie it up. Fock.

Kind of sad, watching Hawaii self destruct. Sad.

I am about to head out with my winnings tonight.

Good luck to all.

1 more TD in this game would hit the spot!

I have a live 2 unit parlay:

San Jose St. +17.5

Toronto -6

Over 69.5

Thanks Philly! Even if I don't hit the parlay, I have a 2 unit flat bet, San Jose St. +17.5, but that parlay would be nice!!

Holy sh!t Yer Mom can call it almost down to the second! greyhounds wishes he was as good as you on your worst day. Congrats buddy! Nice exciting finish (at least for over backers) that went down to the wire!

:bandana:

Hawaii just sent it into OT, but SJ ST covered the game. It's over. :bandana: :cheers: :banana:

My plan is to either go busto or robusto during this weeks NFL/NCAA action, so I have a boatload of picks in each this week.

Tennessee -7 WIN

Texas -16.5 WIN

Illinois -5 LOSE

Oklahoma -12

Louisville +10

Alabama -6 LOSE

Georgia -6 LOSE

Wisconsin +7 LOSE

Boston College -13.5 LOSE

LSU -9.5 LOSE

Auburn +3

Texas Tech -10 WIN

Purdue +5 LOSE

South Carolina -7 LOSE

Georgia Tech +2.5 WIN

Virginia Tech -14 WIN

Buffalo -4.5 WIN

good luck :bandana:

My card so far, for what it's worth, and I will add more tomorrow morning, mostly smaller plays...

For 1 unit each, unless indicated otherwise.

Purdue (+5.5)

Minnesota (+6.5)

Georgia Tech (Moneyline@+120)

Illinois (-4.5) for 3 units

Central Florida (+11.5) for 3 units

Mississippi (+6)

Buffalo (-4.5) for 3 units

Wyoming (-4) for 3 units

Miami OH (-1) for 3 units

Utah (-14) for 3 units

Houston (-22.5) for 3 units

Texas Tech (-10) for 3 units

Boston College (-13.5) for 3 units

Air Force (+3) for 3 units

Vanderbilt (+7)

Oklahoma (-12) for 3 units

UTEP (-3) for 3 units

I guess I finally decided a play is either a 1 unit or a 3 unit play. No focking around.

Philly you're scaring me with so many favorites??? Change in philosophy??

Philly you're scaring me with so many favorites??? Change in philosophy??

I have no clue anymore. I'm just trying to finish up in units, day by day. I like betting on dogs, but my card is open to interpretation.

What a bad night for me. We lost 18-22 tonight at home to a team that was in a 3 way tie with us for first place. Plus the other team in the tie won. With 3 games left we have to basically run the table to make the playoffs. Ugh.

Then I come home to see that Hawaii missed for me by 1.5 points.

All will be forgotten if Illinois pounds Iowa tomorrow. Off to bed.

Overall College YTD: 99-98-4; -21.45 units

Subset: 2 unit plays or higher: 63-64; -22.75 units

Subset: 1st or 2nd H plays: 13-6-2; +14.35 units

CFL: 31-21; +25.3 units

Friday

NCAA

San Jose St (+17.5) for 3 units WINNER

CFL

(7:30 EST) Toronto Argonauts (-6.5) for 3 units WINNER

Adding: Colorado Rockies for 4 units. WINNER

Briefly, Hawaii has a fantastic offense and a currently limping QB in Colt Brennan. Brennan might give it a shot tonight in playing being that the game is on national TV, but he was pulled from last week's game after a leg injury, came back, and was yanked again. The backup is OK, but if you bet Hawaii, you are betting on Brennan. Seems like Brennan's throws have been off mechanically for a few weeks now, and this latest injury doesn't help his Heisman campaign. The problem with laying the points tonight is that Hawaii's defense is keyed by forcing turnovers. When they get them, they blow teams out, like Idaho and UNLV. When they don't, they struggle, like against LaTech and Utah St. Statistically, Hawaii's defense is significantly below average, which is a surprise, as they do have quite a bit of talent. It just hasn't jelled. San Jose St started out the season with 4 straight road games, with predictably awful results. This team hardly resembled the same team that won 9 games last year, won their bowl game, and lost by only 3 points to Boise St in tight game. Injuries have taken a toll, and the absence of starting RB Yonus Davis has hurt the offense all season long. Also, the graduation of the best WRs on this team forced an adjustment. However, San Jose St had turned things around, led by veteran QB Adam Tafralis, who finally seems comfortable in the offense, carrying the load without much of a running game right now. He is dialed in right now, completing around 70% of his passes, on the season has a 148.1 QB rating, and should be able to move his team against the porous Hawaii defense. Tafralis only has 6 INTs on the season, so I don't expect Hawaii to force too many turnovers in this game. San Jose St enjoys a strong home field advantage, going 9-1 SU at home over the last 2 years or so, the only loss being to Boise St 23-20 as a 13 point underdog. It's dangerous to go against Hawaii, especially with a suspect San Jose St defense, but this looks like a WAC shootout tonight, and I'll grab the bundle of points with the home dog.

Toronto has gone 5-1 SU in their last 6 games since QB Michael Bishop came back from his injuries, and with this surge, now finds itself tied with Montreal for 2nd place, and a game and a half behind Winnipeg. Huge game tonight. Montreal is struggling losing 4 of 6, and barely held off Hamilton last week.

The baseball play was unofficial for posting records for me, but it was nice to have a solid night in picking up units, as I haven't had many of them in a while.

Overall College YTD: 100-98-4; -18.45 units

Subset: 2 unit plays or higher: 64-64; -19.75 units

CFL: 32-21; +28.3 units

Overall College YTD: 100-98-4; -18.45 units

Subset: 2 unit plays or higher: 64-64; -19.75 units

CFL: 32-21; +28.3 units

Saturday. For 1 unit each, unless indicated otherwise. Will add more.

Early

Purdue (+5.5) LOSER

Minnesota (+6.5) WINNER

Georgia Tech (Moneyline@+120) WINNER

Illinois (-4.5) for 3 units LOSER

Central Florida (+11.5) for 3 units LOSER

Mississippi (+6) WINNER

Buffalo (-4.5) for 3 units WINNER

Wyoming (-4) for 3 units LOSER

Miami OH (-1) for 3 units WINNER

Utah (-14) for 3 units WINNER

Houston (-22.5) for 3 units LOSER

Adding: Houston 2nd H (-10.5) for 3 units WINNER

Texas Tech (-10) for 3 units WINNER

Boston College (-13.5) for 3 units LOSER

Central Michigan (-13.5) WINNER

Northern Illinois (+4) PUSH

Fresno St (-9.5) WINNER

Air Force (+3) for 3 units WINNER

Vanderbilt (+7) WINNER

Oklahoma 1st H (-7)@-105 for 3 units PUSH

Oklahoma (-12) for 3 units LOSER

Adding: Oklahoma 2nd H (-7)@-105 for 3 units LOSER

Night

Tulane (Moneyline@+130) LOSER

La Tech (-7.5) for 3 units LOSER

Adding La Tech 2nd H (-4) for 3 units WINNER

Adding: SMU (+9) LOSER

Adding: SMU 2nd H (+3) for 3 units WINNER

Adding: Middle Tenn St (+3) for 3 units WINNER

Adding UTEP 1st H (-1.5)@-105 for 3 units LOSER

UTEP (-3) for 3 units LOSER

CFL

(3:00 EST) British Columbia (-9.5) for 3 units LOSER

Good luck to all.

Edit: Upgraded La Tech, added SMU, added Midd Tenn St, added Houston 2nd H, Oklahoma 1st H, UTEP 1st H, LaTech 2ndH, SMU 2nd H, Oklahoma 2nd H.

Philly

What do you think about these 5 games?

South Carolina -7

Tennessee -7

Wyoming - 31/2

Ohio -4

Air Force +31/2

I played Wyoming and Air Force for 3 units each, so obviously I agree. Col St hasn't won a game in over a year, and Air Force is the better team. Wyoming has a dominant home field advantage, and New Mexico is wildly inconsistent; misleading score last week, after Wyoming dominated TCU, let them score 15 points very late for a 3 point final score.

Ohio is not very good, and I've been fading them lately. They were winning by turnovers and special teams, and that luck finally evened out. Eastern Mich is pretty decent on defense, but they've been on the road for a while I believe. It's probably a FG game, but I don't really like anyone there.

Weird how all of the sudden Tennessee is playing some defense. They're offense is solid, and the bad Miss St defense can't keep up. I'd like Tenn if not for the possible let down from crushing Georgia.

Not sure which North Carolina team shows up today. So Car coming off an upset win, which had me a bit concerned. NC offense and SC defense is strength vs strength. The 7 point line is about right, not sure which way to go in that game at this point.

Nice call last night on the Hawaii over by Yer Mom as usual. Unfortunately I didn't wager on it. I'm slightly up, about 100 bones for the year between NCAA and NFL.

Today:

Nebraska -3.5

New Mexico +4

AZ +21

Wisconsin +7

OU -12

Illinois -4.5 ( My $$$ team I'm ridin all year :music_guitarred: )

Indiana +2.5

Cincy -10

UND +14 ( These 2 schools typically play close games every year even though BC is much better on paper)

Fresno -10

GL today everyone. I'm gone for the weekend, will check back tomorrow night to see how everyone did..

NCAA YTD 25-21-1

Today's final card:

GT +3

Indiana +5.5

UConn +3.5

Missouri +12.5

Illinois -4.5

New Mexico +4

Bowling Green +2.5

Oklahoma State +4.5

Good luck to all!

Just one play for me as I head to a wedding:

Central Florida-South Florida Over 52.5 - 3 units

Best of luck today gentlemen!

NCAA Football YTD

6-8 (-2 Units)

Here's my ticket for the day:

4 units

Illinois -4.5 (Going to ride this pick with everyone)

Wisconsin Over 18.5

2 Units

California -13.5

Fresno St -9.5

Colorado +4.5

Missouri +12.5

Rutgers/Syracuse Over 53.5

1 unit

Notre Dame +13.5

Wisconsin +7

Indiana +3.5

C Florida/S Florida Over 52

Good luck all.

Reception will be Bagels and Whitefish. Save $$$ money with cheap morning wedding.

Wow, a c0cksucker and an anti-semite. Your boyfriend must find you as quite the catch.

Good luck with your $10 bets that you'll inflate and brag about 15 minutes before the games end!

I took Indiana +3.5 I think it opened at +5.5.

Anyways spartans do the same crap every year start off good almost get ranked and then lose the rest of their games. Its homecoming and a night game but that doesn't matter, this team gave up over 600 yards to Northwestern. Last year at homecoming the Spartans got their ass kicked by Illinois. IU runs the same spread offense but actually has a RB. I dont think the spartans did anything over the last week to improve. The over 62.5 also looks pretty good.

If its under 3 now take the moneyline

NCAA - YTD 41-31-2 up 20.8 units

A frosty six pack today gentlemen...

LSU -10

Texas A&M +10

Illinois -4.5 2 units

Cincinatti -10 2 units

Missouri +12

Auburn +3

good luck to all!

Go Illinois, win one for FFToday!