D. Carter

D. Williams Balt

Avant

Roydell Williams Tenn

Muhammed

Reggie Brown

B. Johnson AZ

Who to drop? Who to pick up?

Do you need a WR specifically for this week? I'm guessing yes, because long term none of those receivers are very enticing. If it's for this week, I would pick up Bryant Johnson since Anquan is doubtful.

I would drop Rhodes unless you're planning on using him this week. I expect Jordan to be back next week, and even if he's not, Rhodes still will split carries with Fargas. Brandon Jackson is very dropable as well.

I'd get rid of Jackson for Johnson from ARI - Really looks like GB gave up on Jackson and Johnson will be productive whenever Boldin or Fitz are hurt, and will get looks as the 3rd WR there too. Dropping Leonard for Roydell would be my next move, but Leonard is probably the better option right now and I would stick with him for another week at least.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=295597

they are giving you the right assessment. i don't think Jackson will be a factor this year. bryant johnson will get a few catches as long as boldin is out.

i would drop brandon jackson for johnson

I would drop B. Jackson or possibly Watson. If Perry comes of PUP healthy Watson might be demoted.

I like D. Williams out of the WR's. He's a big play threat and getting more looks than Clayton. I'm looking for him to emerge.

I agree with the majority here. Brandon Jackson has not done anything this year. Wynn and Morency should be the main 2 backs. I would drop him and pick up Bryant Johnson, because he should fill in nicely for Boldin, and Warner is now the QB.

Thanks for the help with mine